“Wonderful Surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Eight of us went here for the Chef's tasting menu. What a delicious surprise! We had not heard of this place so we weren't sure what to expect. There were several courses and the theme was a fusion of Asian & Pennsylvania Dutch!? I did not grow up in this area and have not developed a taste for PA. Dutch food--I was a little suspicious as to how this was going to taste. Everything was delicious and well thought out. We enjoyed the chef's explanation of each course and how he came to create each dish! Visit this place if you like to try food that is not "the same old thing!"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The adventure to travel outside of our town to the Fidler and Company started with the online menu.
Very eclectic and appealing to say the least. Our dinners were amazing, the fish entree was fresh and the caper sauce was delicious.
The service was good.

My only quarrel to this establishment, which does NOT serve alcohol, chooses to charge a corking fee of $4 a table.

I’ve been in the restaurant industry all my life and do not understand the policy in particular with establishments that do not provide alcohol.

If they served alcohol I could see why they would charge for not choosing their offerings of libations but since they do not I find this a bogus/petty charge for an establishment such as this.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

The food here is the best. I've eaten in this restaurant now with my wife 5 time, with different choices each time and the food exceeded all expectations. Don't be shy, give it a try.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Fidler & Co is a small restaurant with big city offerings. The food is better than I've had in most places around the world. Inspired cuisine but don't forget your wine as it is BYOB. I will return again and again.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Wonderful meal. Everything was excellent from the appetizers to the dessert and coffee. We will definitely return.