All reviewstravel lodgebreakfast buffetroom was cleanpennsylvania turnpikewould stay here againplace to sleepwe've stayedparking lotwafflespetsrefrigeratorhighwaytubbreezewood
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Used to be the best breakfast at Clara's Place, the motel restaurant. Now it is just the worst we have ever encountered...a few dry pieces of scrambled egg, lukewarm coffee, no attendant in dining room, Almost no other food except some bread. Our key cards didn't work. The motel booked us twice for the same room, and seemed to have a hard time fixing it. Never again. There are lots of other nice places in Bedford.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Raymond E
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The whole place smelled horrible. The room had clean beds and they were comfortable. The bathroom was pretty clean also. But everything else needed cleaned. The lobby also smelled horrible. Very musky smell.
The first night my daughter had ended up puking and so the next day we left the card on the bed asking for it to be cleaned and we left the sign on the door saying we were out and to please clean our room. We were gone all day and when we came back our room wasn't touched at all. Bottom line the place is very run down,smells horrible. But the staff was friendly and the beds were comfortable and looked cleaned. But we were never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed last night as I was heading from Long Island to Pittsburgh to pick up daughter from college ..
Needed a place to sleep - easy off highway & inexpensive ..it was totally fine - esp for price ..
Bed comfortable & hot shower ..

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018

DO NOT ...I repeat...DO NOT stay there.....I would run out of space,telling all the wrongs!!...Just a Very Bad Experience....Don't do it.....Uggggh.... The smell alone was horrid....it was like I unlocked a door to a room that was closed up since the 50s...Musty,moldy,old..... AWFUL! :(

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank twocats1314
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have stayed at this hotel the same weekend each year for approximately 10 years. All of a sudden I went this year and there is no more restaurant, no breakfast buffet that was always included with the room. The person out front seemed like I was being a real bother to him. I will look for another place to stay next year.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank BeverlyH616