US$107
QualityInn
US$69
US$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$79
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$60
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$129
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$55
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$67
Hotels.com
US$105
TripAdvisor
US$245
US$196
All reviewspa turnpikeeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastflight memorialroom was cleanpool and hot tubking suitenice breakfastnext morningcookiesthe breakfast areaexcellent hotelstayed one nightfront desk staffwould stay againinnshighway
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Great rooms,friendly staff. Check in was very quickly text ambushed able to get the keys in it to room a short amount of time which was greatly appreciated that being very turn after traveling I can find it to the Roman rest was terrible to Internet connection dropping every 90 seconds

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jyoti P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for staying at the Bedford Hampton Inn, and for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay with us.
Your comfort and care is our top priority. i will pass along your comments to our internet provider and I am sorry that the internet was not working as well as it should have been. If we would have know about your connection during your stay with us we may have been able to find a better solution. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance to you.
We appreciate your business.
Please come again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I liked the close location to Penna Turnpike and cleanliness of the hotel. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. The complimentary breakfast had wide selection of items with healthy options. The cofee was well prepared with different milk options present at the facility.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Very good experience. Clean room and very helpful staff. Kids enjoyed pool. Ben was super helpful with all of our needs. Had the whole wrestling team here, kidshad a positive experience as well as parents that stayed.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Other than some mold in the corners of the tub and on shower head, I had no complaints for my stay. Comfortable, quiet room. Friendly staff. The French toast sticks were too hard to eat, but the rest of the breakfast was not bad for a free meal.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

There are bedbugs in this hotel! This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen and I travel often for business. The first sign was only a couple cars in the parking lot. The second sign was that mattresses were stacked up outside. The front desk employee asked if I knew there was construction there. I didn’t because no one had told me. She said they were renovating and were working on the 3rd floor. As I was standing there, workers were dragging out mattresses and furniture. The other 3 floors of the hotel were still open but it took her a long time and a call with housekeeping to find a room for me - even though there seemingly were no guests. When I got to the room on the 2nd floor, I inspected the bed and found bedbugs and their feces! I went downstairs to complain and the front desk employee didn’t seem surprised when I said I found bedbugs. She spent another 5 minutes trying to find me a 2nd room, talking again with housekeeping. She said I was the first person to stay in the room, which was newly renovated. But when I got to that room, on the 4th floor, housekeeping was cleaning it - so I clearly wasn’t the first person in that room. I went back to the front desk employee and told her I would not stay in the hotel because of the bedbugs and all signs showing there was something wrong with the hotel. I complained to the hotel’s manager and Hilton corporate and both actually accused me of lying about their being bedbugs and were extremely rude. Don’t stay here!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Jyoti P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation.