US$91
QualityInn
US$107
US$98
US$124
Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$81
US$60
US$55
US$428
US$308
Agoda.com
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
US$74
Orbitz.com
US$115
TripAdvisor
All reviewspa turnpikeeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastflight memorialking suiteclean roomsquiet roomcookiesnext morningbreakfast roomwafflesstayed one nightwould stay againinnsaccommodationssofabedding
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I liked the close location to Penna Turnpike and cleanliness of the hotel. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. The complimentary breakfast had wide selection of items with healthy options. The cofee was well prepared with different milk options present at the facility.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Very good experience. Clean room and very helpful staff. Kids enjoyed pool. Ben was super helpful with all of our needs. Had the whole wrestling team here, kidshad a positive experience as well as parents that stayed.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Other than some mold in the corners of the tub and on shower head, I had no complaints for my stay. Comfortable, quiet room. Friendly staff. The French toast sticks were too hard to eat, but the rest of the breakfast was not bad for a free meal.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

There are bedbugs in this hotel! This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen and I travel often for business. The first sign was only a couple cars in the parking lot. The second sign was that mattresses were stacked up outside. The front desk employee asked if I knew there was construction there. I didn’t because no one had told me. She said they were renovating and were working on the 3rd floor. As I was standing there, workers were dragging out mattresses and furniture. The other 3 floors of the hotel were still open but it took her a long time and a call with housekeeping to find a room for me - even though there seemingly were no guests. When I got to the room on the 2nd floor, I inspected the bed and found bedbugs and their feces! I went downstairs to complain and the front desk employee didn’t seem surprised when I said I found bedbugs. She spent another 5 minutes trying to find me a 2nd room, talking again with housekeeping. She said I was the first person to stay in the room, which was newly renovated. But when I got to that room, on the 4th floor, housekeeping was cleaning it - so I clearly wasn’t the first person in that room. I went back to the front desk employee and told her I would not stay in the hotel because of the bedbugs and all signs showing there was something wrong with the hotel. I complained to the hotel’s manager and Hilton corporate and both actually accused me of lying about their being bedbugs and were extremely rude. Don’t stay here!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephanie F
Jyoti P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

What a dump. I wouldn’t have my dead dog stay here. It smells like deisel fuel, cracks in the walls, uncomfortable beds. Renovations shouldn’t mean that the place is uninhabitable or you should close for renovation. For $135 I expect a decent hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.