Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hanging flower baskets parking lot is would stay here again the young lady stayed one night room was spacious remodeling
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

My gentleman friend I stayed here on Sunday, 27 September. It was reasonably priced and had a pleasant exterior with nice hanging flower baskets. The couple at the front desk, the owners or managers-I’m not sure which, were very welcoming and had a sense of humor. The young lady who later took over for them was able to give us an excellent recommendation for a local restaurant, which was very helpful. The room was spacious, but we both thought the bed was too hard/firm. It was difficult to get comfortable. It was like a lot of the Motel 6 beds.....like a board. There was plenty of hot water and water pressure. The access to the parking lot is a little odd and if you have a larger vehicle, like a 4-door pick up, it may be a bit tight. All in all, not bad, and if we are ever in the area, we may stay there again. Pretty good value, in today’s world.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

I do not understand the very negative reviews I have read. This place was a great value place to spend the night. I thought it was cute when we pulled up with blue paint and hanging flower baskets all over. Place was packed also. Room was VERY clean, had laminate flooring instead of carpeting which I love. Very spacious. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2020

Would never go there place is so bad should not be in business the cars the are people that live there never stay there would not use dirty bathroom or even take shoes off never go there you can not remodel by painting old Furniture

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Shithotelfinder44
Reviewed 20 January 2020

I stayed one night there because I live far away and I wanted to go offroading in the nearby Tillamook national forest. The room was clean and comfortable, front desk was very nice, friendly and helpful. I will be back the next time that I am in the area. They are doing some remodeling and improvements which is a good thing. The motel is centrally located and everything is nearby.
The room was spacious. Is it fancy? No, it is rather basic. But if I wanted fancy, I would go to a 5 start hotel and pay $250 a night.
What I really liked is that they have a covered smoking area. Thank you for a good stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I called and left a message to please call me back we were on our way. No return calls, We arrived before 10:30 in a rain storm and no one would answer the door. I had read good things, but for us we had to drive on to the next town. We travel this road often and had hope to stay there due to great reviews, our experience was not good.

Date of stay: December 2019