Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$199
eDreamsUS$199
Hotels.comUS$199
Trip.comUS$199
CheapTicketsUS$199
Agoda.comUS$199
3,635 results
All reviews golf course family vacation bike riding the river the main lodge hot tub outdoor activities beautiful property lodge village gas fireplace central oregon cove condo meadows paths courses accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the best golf stay and plays I have done. It was super easy to make tee times even when making them just a day in advance. I will be taking advantage of this deal again. Crosswater was a great challenging course.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jayne Bristow, Other at Sunriver Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kcrallens,

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your recent golf getaway to Sunriver Resort! This is a great time of the year to experience our beautiful courses!

Thank you for sharing and come back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our second stay. It is an awesome place to get away for a staycation.

Beautiful, clean rooms with gorgeous views. All set in a quaint little town full of great restaurants and lots to do.

We will definitely be back.

Dear cwillems6,

Thank you for choosing Sunriver Resort for your recent "staycation!" I was happy to learn that a great experience on a past visit was one of the reasons you decided to return! I appreciate your endorsement and hope you are making plans to return again in the days ahead!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Poor service and uncaring staff. Fireplace didn’t work and maintenance said they couldn’t fix it. Pool and hot tubs closed but was never advised of this when booking. Other things closed too and said they were seasonal but never told that either

Dear clfspecialties,

I appreciate the time you took to share comments on your recent visit. I was disappointed to learn that there were maintenance issues with your unit's fireplace and apologize we were not able to fix it as easily and quickly as we would have hoped.

With unpredictable springtime weather, most of our seasonal outlets don't officially open until Memorial Day weekend. I am sorry that you were unaware of the unavailability of some amenities due to seasonality and/or COVID restrictions. The beauty of visiting this area is that nature has provided many opportunities for fun right here at our back door. I hope you discovered the beauty of the area and were able to enjoy nature at its best.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I think covid ruined things in more ways than one because it felt like the workers didn’t know how to serve people anymore. We had a rude waitress at the bar, took forever at check in only to have to pay more for a room that was not much better than what we originally had booked and they wouldn’t offer the same deal they offered online. Their systems weren’t working, when we asked information about the restaurant they didn’t inform us that they were going to close in 45 minutes while we were waiting to get checked in after traveling long and we told them we were hungry so after we unloaded all our things and got ready to go get food the restaurant it was closed! And no food for miles. Very disappointing they could have informed us on the hours to make sure we got in and got something right away. And the woman at the bar took forever to help us and didn’t greet us or ask how she could help I had to ask what they had on tap and I had to thank her and tell her to have a goodnight while she ignored me and just talked to her coworker. So rude. When calling front desk no one every answered and even when the shuttle drive called multiple times there wasn’t any answer either. No help to be found other than from mike the shuttle driver who was the highlight of service and that’s very disappointing.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jayne Bristow, Other at Sunriver Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear brav003,

I appreciate you sharing feedback on a recent visit, however, am disappointed to learn that our service levels did not meet your expectations or our own high standards. Please be assured that your comments are being reviewed by our teams for their attention. Our desire is that every guest feels welcomed and valued. I sincerely apologize that you did not.

I hope that you will consider returning in the future. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

easy check in, temps taken at checkin for Covid procedures, room was very clean, excellent view, the front desk had an easy text if you need anything and they responded quickly and brought us more towels, picked up our trash when needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jayne Bristow, Other at Sunriver Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear LaurenB4380,

I appreciate the time you took to rate your recent getaway to Sunriver Resort and was happy to learn that it was a "5-star" experience!

I hope that you are planning a return in the days ahead! We look forward to extending a warm welcome back!