“If you are overweight don't brother.”
Review of Pig 'N Pancake

Pig 'N Pancake
Ranked #15 of 101 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I never got to eat the food in tis visit. Waiting for seating. They would seat the people that came in after my party of 3. The excuse they gave was the table only seated 3. What .! They dud UT twice so I will never try to eat there again.

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,670)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favorite places in Seaside. The prices are reasonable anf you get a lot. My favorite is the crab omelette. I added some shrimp to it and it was a big omelette. They don't skimp on the crab meat. I asked for my hashbrowns crispy and our waitress made sure they were nice and crispy
Most places you ask for the crispy and most times they are not. Great wait staff.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food was very good and the wait time in the morning would be around 10-20 minutes which isn't bad for a busy breakfast place. The guy that we had as out server was a bit aggressive which was uncomfortable for the family but he did keep giving us refills and asking if everything was good. Would recommend coming here.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of food at this restaurant is incredible. It was way cheaper than what we pay for at home for two people at Applebee's for triple the amount of food. They are a little busy and the staffing is a little short so you wait if you ask for salt and pepper or anything else but the food is awesome. Highly recommend the 2 for $30 choice as you get three rounds including appetizers and dessert and you can take it to go! This is such a great place. The wait for breakfast is crazy but dinner wait is not very long and definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Yummy pancakes everyday to enjoy breakfast or lunch or dinner. Located in the heart of the tourist town. Fresh and fast takeout order.

Date of visit: March 2021