“Hit or miss”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This time a bit of a miss in service. My entire order was not delivered and what was delivered was sent out of order.

Appetizer came after my entree. My salad never appeared. I didn’t protest or raise a concern. Just raised an eyebrow and noted it when my bill came. I was hungry, so happy to eat!

Food is tasty though. Scallops were cooked perfectly! I’ve been here before and enjoyed the seafood. Still tasty, just a miss on service. Likely a 3 star visit, but my last visit was a 5 so... it averages.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

McGrath‘s Fishhouse a great all-around restaurant. Staff is always friendly and they take good care of you. They have a good selection of foods and as often as we have been there we’ve never had anything we regretted.

I particularly love the shrimp and trout plates

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We were given a gift certificate to McGrath's Fish House. The fish we ordered was undercooked. We sent it back and when it came back out it had been overcooked. The french fries were oily and overcooked. The meal was $46.57. We will not go back

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We will never return!!! The food arrived poorly prepared and stone cold! Even the next day I still have that horrible taste in my mouth! There are much cheaper 5 star restaurants out there and this isn't one of them! Save your money and your palate!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

A good place for seafood in Salem. The wife keeps stealing my crab legs when we go there. Take someone there for a birthday party, that is a bit of good fun. In other words, just a good place to eat.

Been to McGrath's Fish House? Share your experiences!