“Delicious Sushi”

Nagoya Steakhouse And Sushi
Ranked #25 of 579 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely good specialty rolls, excellent service. Would go back for sure! We had 11 different rolls between the 4 of us, and they were all great!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service was nice but that's the end of the good. The medium rare filet mignon was cooked to well done. its even worse when your watching your chef burn it in front of you. i also ordered the lobster tail and that was frozen. When you are an hour away from the ocean there is no excuse for frozen seafood. The chef once again cooked it until it was chewy as rubber. i also paid the 3 extra dollars for yakisoba noodles that were nothing more than spaghetti noodle with oil and teriyaki sauce on them. If you know or have had any authentic japanese food you will not enjoy the food at all.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We were traveling and family took us. They had never had sushi, but we're game to experiment. They enjoyed sashimi and Maguro. Soft shelled crab tempura excellent.
We had Uni - sea urchin. Fresh, firm wonderful.
Sushi very good.
Friends reverted to steak and shrimp. Large portion Sith sauteed onions.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I found this place and tried it out. I was surprised and how nice the place is on the inside. The Chef's are fantastic and very talented. the do an amazing job and put on a great show.
The only reason I didn't give a 5-rating, is that when I ordered the Filet, they mixed my meat up with the other peoples meat that were at the same table... not that it'd be a big deal normally but the other people ordered New York steak... so I'm sure they'd give it a 5 rating since they got the good meat.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch on a Saturday on our drive down from Portland. Pleasantly surprised...there doesn’t seem to be that many mid-upscale dining options in Salem. You have the choice of a regular table or sitting at the Benihana style hibachi grill. Hubby and I elected for the latter. Gyoza and tempura appetizers were ok. Chicken, shrimp and filet mignon on the hibachi were tasty, especially with the sauce they served it with. Fried rice made on the hibachi was pleasant as well. Worth a stop while in Salem!