“wow great”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #103 of 145 Restaurants in Roseburg
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 12 May 2018

amazing value. great food. good service. the salad bar was amazing and the chicken is home made tase. love it

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

familyheritagebu2018, thank you for choosing to dine with us here at our NW Garden Valley Boulevard location. We are very pleased to see you had an amazing dining experience and hope to see you back very soon.

- Your Local Roseburg Sizzler Team

Reviewed 8 October 2017

A good place to take teen age boys with hollow legs, They can eat until they are full and you are not broke!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Reduced price for seniors
Reduced-life food
Go again?

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We got there at 11 when they opened. Ordered small plate steak. One rare-med.rare, the other well done. We sat and ate cheese bread and drank our sodas. The waiter offered us another basket of bread when he informed us that it would be a bit longer for our order. He then continued to tell us someone had not got the grill turned on and hot. He left and when he came back said he would check to see if my rarer steak was up. Now since these are prepared on a grill, grill lines are usually strong. When my steak came out there were hardly any lines and it really seemed almost steamed. The steak was extremely fatty with gristle running through it. This steak should have never been served. I asked for the manager and her attitude was as if I had bothered her. They redid my steak which came out after my girl friends. When it came out it was medium. The waiter and the cashier were friendly. The waiter did not refill or offer to refill our sodas. I will never go back.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We like Sizzler on a road trip for a quick salad bar, gettin' some produce. The entree was good, the salad bar was good for what it was, but things I usually get at Sizzler and we're missing here include:
Mashed sweet potatoes side
Salad bar:
Bread pudding
Carnitas pork

Sad to miss some of my favorites in the much more limited than the average Sizzler salad bar

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!