La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland NW
US$316
US$302
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindustrial areabiscuits and gravyeasy access to downtownindoor poolminute drivefree breakfast isbreakfast roomhotel is locatedmicrowave and fridgevery pleasant staythe pearllqpetskeurigratesdistrictconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very noisy. I would request the top floor if I was going to stay here again. BUT I will not stay at this particular La Quinta ever again. The Customer Service was not very good. The fire alarm in my room started chirping with an automated voice stating "low battery" that repeated about every 30 seconds that woke me up at 5 am. I immediately walked to the front desk to let them know and they told me I would have to wait for maintenance to come in to take care of it. Well, no one ever came. My 2 nieces missed 7 hours of potential sleep and they were very cranky the next day, as was I. I was told that I would be compensated but that only amounted to 10% off which was only $14. Other than the noise from other guests and the alarm, the stay was not bad and I would have nothing to complain about. I am still unhappy with customer service handling this and will have second thoughts stay at another La Quinta due to them not really caring about the guests unsatisfaction. I called the main line and am still waiting to be contacted. I have been waiting a week today.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Manager G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland NW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are very sorry to hear about your recent stay, this is not the type of stay we want any of our guest to have! We have reported it to our management. We hope they were able to assist you with the inconvenience you encountered while staying at our facility. I hope We are able to make it up to you and have you visit again. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

La Quinta was amazing and we always love coming here and will continue to come here in the future. My family has never had a single complaint about thestay here the staff is great and we love the continental breakfast

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Manager G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland NW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for such a great review, we hope you continue to visit our location. Hope to see back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My hotel experience is somewhat limited, but this facility had everything one could reasonably expect in a hotel. Both the hotel and the room itself were spotless and well-maintained, a virtual oasis in the middle of an industrial area. I especially appreciated the fully stocked and delicious breakfast that went way beyond the conventional continental breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for a great feedback. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only fault is that there was a lot of undo hallway noise by other guests after midnight. Other than that nice people and a pleasant stay overall. The location is a bit out of the way but it is worth it.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking your time to give such a great review. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Industrial park. Very loud, several sleepless nights due to domestic dispute and people partying in rooms. Staff tried to help but should have called the police. Breakfast was average. On Sat. the day I actually was able to stay and eat breakfast, they were out of coffee and much of the food was not replenished timely.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are sorry to hear about you recent stay here at our property. Please feel free at any time during your stays to speak to our front desk staff to assist during your stay. We are here for you. We hope this incident does not affect a future stay at our property.