2,202 results
All reviews best westerns western hotels delta park expo center burger king yellow line breakfast room free breakfast hot tub hot breakfast yogurt restaurants within walking distance would stay here again room was large easy access max station convenient location
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in an out of the way location.
Rooms were large and clean.
Plenty of electrical outlets for devices.
Bathroom large and clean.
Nice wide hallway.

Would score much higher but:

Side door next to our door was unlocked all night. Doesn't feel secure.
Weak water pressure in shower.
Room reeks of a bad smell. But you don't notice it after 30 minutes or so.

Very good breakfast is included. Eggs, sausages, pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt. Even have soy milk. Weak coffee dispensed from a machine.

Overall, not bad, generally favorable. Fix the smell and it would be much better.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Lacheng,

I will try to find what room you were in and ameks ure the smell is fixed. This is something that should have been caught prior to your arrival. It is great reading that you loved the breakfast and the room set up. I will make sure the issue you had with the side door is fixed ASAP. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I was very skeptical when I first booked this hotel because we've stayed at another hotel of this level once in the past and I was not happy with it. We decided to take a spontaneous road trip and we didn't have a lot of options to choose from so I took a leap of faith in this hotel and I'm glad it worked out.

This hotel was pretty good in terms of cleanliness, service, comfort and appearance of the room. I was actually surprised.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lifeis Awsome27,

I am so glad that you took this spur of the moment trip and stayed with us. We try to showcase and imbibe all the great things about Portland. We all truly love the city and the hotel. I am glad that our hotel met your needs and that you were pleasantly surprised. There are many places to stay in Portland and we hope to see you next time you visit Portland.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Nice clean, spacious and modern room. No pool but a very large hot tub. Decent buffet breakfast. A bit far from downtown, 5-10 minute car ride on the freeway. Free parking and a couple places to eat within walking distance. A good place to stay if you have a car. The bathroom is very dark.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Funky Nurse,

I am glad that your stay went great and and that you had a good stay. We always aim to provide the best customer service at a respectful rate. We will be updating our bathrooms with more lighting starting in October. I think you will love the brighter bathrooms

Reviewed 22 July 2018

- Huge rooms! Very spacious and clean inside.
- Sound proof, so you do not hear noise from outside or your neighbors.
- Good pillows, and mattress doesn't tremble if one person moves at night.
- The best part might be the bathroom. Very big countertop, well lit, sink is inside bathroom and not in the room (like some hotels). Shower has full pressure and hot water! This is very rare to see.
- Onsite coin operated laundry.
- Pretty good breakfast spread: potatoes, some meat, oatmeal, granola, 3 kinds of fruit, vegan and dairy milk, toast, pancakes, mini-muffin, pastry, coffee, juice, tea, hot cocoa, two types of cold cereal, and probably even more that I might be forgetting.

- The highlight might be the friendly staff. Particularly Amber! Thank you for giving us special insight for the 4th of July fireworks :-)

First time at a Best Western, and will now always choose them if I have a choice.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Walkingaroundintown,

Amber is an amazing employee and she has already seen the review! We are vcery lucky to have a great team of employees that love coming to work. I feel that a happy employee is an engaged employee which means we have a happy guest. Thank you for your detailed review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on a visit to Portland. It was out of the city, but the Max train stop is a short walk away or Lyft and Uber drivers are abundant. They do have an airport shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off if you schedule it 24 hours in advance. Rooms are spacious, updated, clean, and contain a microwave and fridge. Breakfast provided is great with lots of variety. Staff was very friendly. Good choice of hotel for Portland area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

Yoandre79,

I love the location of the hotel as we are close but not too close to places like downtown and the airport. We have great access to both but so much quiter and usually cheaper. I am glad that we were able to meet your needs and that you had a 5 star stay. We appreciate you leaving this review and hope we get to have you as a guest again in the future.