1,507 results
All reviews jake's grill jack knife great location governor hotel beautiful hotel fire pit the pearl old school food carts comfortable bed mini bar top floor corner room powell's books business trip front desk staff valet parking
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The service we received was some of the best I have ever had. The valets and concierge would drop anything to make our stay great, and it was. The room itself was disappointing and small with no view at all, but the location cant br beat.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Jane O, Front Office Manager at Sentinel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hello Brooke!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear that our team was able to provide you great service, however I am sad to hear that the room itself was disappointing. We have several different room sizes and types, so hopefully you will come back and we can ensure we get the perfect room to fit your needs! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very easy check-in and the staff were very courteous and helpful. We had the one bedroom parlour suite as we travel with a toddler and need the space. The Starbucks in the building was especially handy!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Hello Roblmbeault!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review! Our parlour suites are perfect for families with small children to give you the space you need! I'm glad that the staff was helpful and that they were able to make your stay memorable. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment I contacted guest services I was treated like royalty. We had bid on a room at a silent auction awhile back. We decided to stay for our wedding anniversary. I wanted to upgrade the room and sent an email. I was lucky enough to have Jon-Travis be my guest service assistant. He cheerfully helped me to upgrade the room, ordered flowers, Champaign and strawberries. All
Of which were delivered when requested. The VIP treatment at Jakes restaurant was much appreciated and the food was pretty good. The room; was clean comfortable and the private balcony, with a fireplace, was perfect. Thank Jon-Travis and the rest of the Sentinel staff for helping to make this anniversary very special and memorable.

Hello BAMDMM,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review! I will ensure that Jon-Travis hears of your recognition and that he was able to make your stay memorable. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I've stayed in other hotels in the Pearl District, but this the only one to which I'll be returning. Exceeded my expectations in every way. The front desk staff were well-dressed, helpful and extremely professional. The room with the private balcony is the only way to go. Amazing views and bonus room at the end of the hall. Room service was speedy and perfect! Best location! We were going to a concert at the zoo. It was only a 10 min Uber ride from the hotel. Tasty N Alder is not even a block away; we ate there two times. Seriously, the coolest hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lancegrant
Jane O, Front Office Manager at Sentinel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear lancegrant,

Thank you for staying with us at Sentinel in Portland! We appreciate you taking the time to provide the hotel positive feedback on your recent stay and we are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! We love the terrace rooms that we have available to guests and are glad you got a chance to enjoy the great views from there! I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our hard working team members. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing time! They upgraded our room to the most amazing suite! They also brought us champagne to celebrate for our anniversary! I would stay here over and over again. I will recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!!

1  Thank Mari M

Dear Mari M,

Thank you for staying with us at Sentinel in Portland! We appreciate you taking the time to provide the hotel positive feedback on your recent stay and we are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! We love our hotel and love our great team even more! I am so happy to hear that our team made you feel special by providing a little something to celebrate with you! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! And Happy Anniversary!