“Authentic, Great Quality”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Having lived in Japan for more than two years, I can attest to the authentic style of the excellent food here. The lunch menu bento combinations are perfect. I make every effort to visit here when I am in town.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Great service and very good food and good prices. Been eating here for 15 years. Highly recommend it

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Every time I dine here, the food is always delicious and tasty. The service is friendly and courteous. I really enjoy the combination lunch box. A testament to the quality and tastiness is the line that forms at lunch. You can have a long wait, but it's always worth it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Another trip to Portland and another trip to Koji. Consistent high quality udon, hence why I keep returning.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Returned to this place today for lunch with a friend. She also now has this place on her list. She didn’t believe me when I said it’s probably the best udon I’ve had outside of Asia, so there was a lot on the line for both the restaurant’s and my reputation haha. It didnt fail to deliver. The tofu dish that I tried this time was also good. I’m going to keep coming back to this place everytime I feel like udon.

Date of visit: January 2018