14 people are viewing this hotel
$114
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$114
Trip.com
$99
Free cancellation until 12/09/22
Official Site$110
Hotels.com$114
Agoda.com$139
2,034 results
All reviews imperial restaurant craft beer great location free beer boutique hotel happy hour rooms are small heart of downtown within walking distance the pearl central location business trip front desk staff beautiful hotel love this hotel would definitely stay here again visit portland
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2022

Very comfortable room, great rate and location, excellent access to city and airport public transportation. To rent a car, the best option is to take the red MAX light rail to the airport. To visit Washington Park, take the red MAX away from the airport.

Date of stay: September 2022
Matthew Skelton, General Manager at Hotel Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2022

Hi Obhi,

I'm glad that we were able to make your time in Portland more comfortable. It's a great city to explore because transit is so easy. I hope that you can return! We'd be happy to share more of our favorite spots.

Reviewed September 18, 2022

We really liked this hotel. Staff was extremely friendly on check in as was the door staff throughout our stay. I was concerned the room may be too small based on other reviews but we were offered an opportunity to upgrade our room to a larger suite for $10. I appreciated that the upgrade offered was at a very reasonable ask. Our room was a good size and we liked the decor. The only thing we didn't like was the bathroom, very poor design and just a total miss - feels very institutional. Portland itself is really struggling with homelessness and for that reason it can be a little unerving walking around. Parking is super easy and convenient directly across the street, $24 overnight. We enjoyed our stay here so much that we tried to add a 3 rd night but they were fully booked.
Aside from their outside pride flag complete with heavy metal pole falling in the wind and nearly killing our family by about 4 feet, we felt very welcome and would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sd0483
Matthew Skelton, General Manager at Hotel Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2022

Hi Sd0483,

I'm so sorry about the flag pole! We had an extremely windy day that decided it wanted to take a piece of the building with it. I'm glad that you are ok and that our team made you feel more comfortable while staying with us. I hope that you can come back soon and we can make memories without any near death experiences!

Reviewed September 17, 2022 via mobile

The room was amazing. The bathroom was huge. The bed was perfect, it felt like a cloud. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Restaurants and food carts were within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Kristi!
Thanks very much! It means the world to us when our guests take a moment to highlight our efforts. We're not perfect but we do work hard to ensure that visitors to Portland feel welcomed while staying with us. Please come back soon! There's a lot to discover.

Reviewed September 17, 2022 via mobile

I'm actually super bummed we were only there one night! The staff was super friendly and helpful. They have a happy hour where they provide drinks at the check in desk, and the first drink is free! The lobby area was super cool and chill too. We got the lowest priced room since it was just one night (we were in Seattle for a few days prior.) It was small, but super cozy and trendy. Bed was comfy and almost didn't feel like just a queen for the 2 of us. I would 100% stay here again and definitely recommend for someone looking for a more alternative and eclectic experience in their hotel stay.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Kristin!
Thanks very much for your kind words! I definitely agree that we're not a normal hotel. Our small team loves to make every guest feel welcomed while staying with us. If you choose to come back please ask if we have any larger rooms available. We're a historic building and our room sizes vary greatly. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 15, 2022 via mobile

A rarity: fantastic friendly staff, extremely clean, and lovely atmosphere. All the staff were genuinely happy and welcoming. However, the bellhop Seydou welcomed the chance to answer questions and provide assistance above & beyond. Additionally, the manager (Mike?) knew we were in a rush and hustled to get us settled without any irritation and far quicker than I could've imagined. The following morning, I had interactions with a maintenance gentleman also seemed happy at his job and helped me with something FAR beyond any usual request.

Room tip: Don't miss happy hour!
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi Chad,

I've been called worse things than Mike! I'm glad that our team was able to make your stay more memorable. We're a small hotel and a lot of our charm comes from the people who work here. Please do come back soon!