Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
CandlewoodSuitesUS$96
HurbUS$96
FindHotelUS$132
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019

We normally stay at Hilton properties ourselves but as our boss is a IHG guy and is paying for our stay we ended up at the Candlewood Suites. I wasn’t too thrilled with the idea at first but they have sure changed my mind at this location. Sure, it’s not the most modern, the lounge chair in the room is about to fall apart, but the room, hotel and grounds are kept up very well and are clean!
Also they’ve gone above and beyond to accommodate us as we’ve had to extend our stay multiple times due to our truck being in the shop much longer than anticipated and they’ve managed to continue to upgrade us even though we know it’s been very hard on them (availability) to do so. So we want to let you all know how much we appreciate you guys and especially Jacob, Brandon, Jane and Molly have been amazing!
Another thing
I frequently noticed was the man who runs the shuttle a lot, I think he’s originally from Cuba and I only mention this because I don’t know his name but want to make sure he’s not forgotten, I’ve seen him out every time to pick up trash from the grounds people don’t bother putting in the many ashtrays and garbage cans they have around the hotel. To me that shows a level of pride and care in your job! And he’s been out and about while it’s still dark in the morning to do this!
We will definitely come back here when in the Portland area! Thanks so much Jacob and staff!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I was skeptical about choosing this hotel due to the location, but it's close proximity to the Cascade light rail station and the shuttle service they offer (not just to the airport, but anywhere within 2.5 miles) turned out to be very convenient. It makes arriving and leaving via the airport easy and reaching downtown simple.

The hotel itself was clean, which is all it takes to make a hotel nice. Bathroom was clean and bed were comfortable. The front desk service ladies were very nice and helpful.

Overall, would recommend and would return.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Clearly the place wasn’t clean. Two cockroaches scuttled across the floor as soon as I turned on the light. I was a little nervous to go to bed. Also, they advertised 24 hour shuttle service to the airport but they don’t have service until 3:30 am.

Trip type: Traveled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Hello Nkbojangles,

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as comfortable as its should have been because of issues with the rooms upkeep and airport shuttle time frame. Our housekeeping team has been looped of your review and I'm confident this will be improved to deliver complete guest satisfaction.

We hope you consider us again as pit-stop for your travel in case you're back in the area!

Best,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 July 2019

We stayed here for a quick over night trip for a comedy show and then an early morning flight. Easy check in and check out. Friendly staff. Room was really clean!!! Thank You. Parking lot is small. Bring a small car :-)

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2019

Huge thank you to the Front Desk and Staff who were above and beyond for our recent 2 night weekend stay. Family from Boise, Central Oregon and The Dalles meeting up for the Portland-Detroit Blazer game .. We Won !! Special thanks to Hector, an awesome Guy and shuttle driver for dining and especially the over-time patience in pick up from Max (delayed) after the game. Good job guys, and thanks again.

Date of stay: March 2019