3 people are viewing this hotel
$124
Priceline$127
Travelocity$127
Algotels$132
All reviews rooftop patio great location walking distance valet parking complimentary breakfast indoor pool street parking valet staff king suite a great stay would highly recommend this hotel few blocks homeless people per night oatmeal tanner lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2022

This was my first time staying in the Pearl District. This hotel is a great location for restaurants, shopping in the Pearl all very walkable and you can catch the trolley to other neighborhoods easily. This hotel is stylish with a great staff, pool, complimentary breakfast and incredible rooftop patio. I would defnitely recommend and stay here again.

1  Thank SeattleWill13
Angie Mago, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2022

Perfection in the Pearl is what we like to hear SeattleWill13. Thank you for the recommendation. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed July 21, 2022

I spend 100 nights per year in just Hilton brands alone. I'm middle aged and not high maintenance. Additionally due to my industry/company I've been required to travel during the entire COVID nightmare. I totally understand the challenges and changes the pandemic brought to hotels and have a great deal of respect for the hospitality industry as a whole.

This is my 4th time being a guest at this property and honestly there are no major issues. In general property, guest rooms, staff and location are all great! This is more a full-service hotel and a considerable step above your typical Hampton Inn format/experience.

A few minor irritates:
No shampoo in my room or at front desk. Was told they ran out?
No loaner guest umbrellas. Was told they ran out?
Limited breakfast hours and no to-go bagged breakfasts on the weekends?

Regards to homeless/transient problem that plagues Portland.
It's considerably better/cleaner around the hotel and Pearl district than just a year ago. I have no issues walking around by myself or concern about parking my car on the surrounding streets (except some park blocks are still dicey).

Date of stay: June 2022
4  Thank bowman716

boman716,

Thanks for a great review and thank you for your loyalty to our property and the Hilton family. I would have to agree with you... our property isn't your typical Hampton Inn & Suites Portland - Pearl District. We are so grateful that you have selected our property when traveling to Portland for work.

As far as your feedback... while it might sound strange but, yes there was a supply chain issue with the shampoo and it did take us a little longer to get our shipment, umbrellas we now sell them in the market as this was another thing effected by the pandemic, breakfast... we are back to our normal hours (Monday - Friday 6am - 9am and then Saturday & Sunday 7am - 10am)

I am glad you recognized the changes with the houseless population... we have a great volunteer base in the Pearl District that helps keep things clean around the hotel.

One again, thank you and we look forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed July 19, 2022

I recently stayed at this location for a business trip. The hotel, staff and amenities all exceeded my expectations. The rooms were very comfortable, the free breakfast was the best I've had and the staff were all extremely professional and helpful. I'll be staying here again on my next trip to Portland!

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Awe.. Love it Spencetravls17! Thank you for including our hotel as your choose for overnight accommodations while in Portland for work. So glad things worked out for you and everything met your expectations.

Can't wait to see you the next time your travel needs bring you back to Portland!

Reviewed July 9, 2022 via mobile

This Hampton is stunning. Valet parking is $46 but worth it as the public parking isn't secure. Excellent location to powells, billy galaxy, floating world comics, Deschutes, 10 barrel, and back woods breweries and more. We walked all over and it was perfect. King bed was awesome. Bathroom was clean and plenty large enough. Breakfast was short times, which we skipped, but it all looked great. 10/10 would stay again!!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 181robina

Location, Location, Location... Looks like you were able to enjoy the Pearl District 181robina.

We are ready when you are...Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2022

Good value and newer hotel. Fairly well-done breakfast buffet. Rooftop is great. Cannot blame hotel for the homeless situation which they handle well....................................................

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank GlobalAuthority

Awe... thank you for your kind words and five stars GlobalAuthority!

Take Care!