Ireland's Ocean RV Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$89
Ireland's Rustic Lodges(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
Orbitz.com
Jot's Resort(Gold Beach)
US$69
Azalea Lodge(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
Motel 101(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$55
Motel 6 Gold Beach(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
Gold Beach Inn(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Pacific Reef Hotel(Gold Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got in and set up after everyone else was closed. The RV park accommodated late arrivals by having a lot of spaces available which tells there must be a reason when all of the other parks in the area had no vacancies. It did not look that bad and the spaces are easy to back into and they have pull-throughs. The spaces are level, the views are nice, and the area is quiet. The walk to the beach and lighthouse that is there was pleasant especially after a long day of driving. The cost was high and we could have stayed in a motel for just a little more. I could not dump the RV at the upper parking area as it began to overflow but I caught it before it was too late. I had to pull down to the lower area and use anther space and dump there. If a hotel had a toilet back up and overflow that would be a health hazard but for an RV park I guess the standards are lower. The cable hook-up did not work. The staff were very friendly but I will avoid this one in the future.

Room Tip: Do not park in the upper area
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
BeachPrints, Public Relations Manager at Ireland's Ocean RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So sorry Dan. We will look into any issues with the dump station. During the off season, most RV Parks in our area do allow long-term stays but we do not due to the tenancy laws in Oregon. We do offer the nearest beach access of any park in the area - with trails through the dunes right at the edge of the parking lot. You will also find the fun lighthouse right there as well - just climb up to see the wonderful views of the Oregon coast.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

First of all it is a beautiful location, but.....we were there for 14 days and had every intention of staying longer. A woman shows up at the door of our RV and says we have to leave - now. Their reason: they had long term people staying with them last year who were, shall we say, were not up to standards. Now this is where I say what a clean upstanding citizen I am. Well let’s see, I picked up after other people’s dogs, I picked up trash on the beach, I volunteer to walk the dogs at the local animal shelter, the area around our RV was clean, but with no notice we were told to leave. Why didn’t they tell us about their no more than one week rule when we paid for the second week!!!! I put up with their smelly “new” front loader washing machine. I did get angry tho when the septic over flowed. Raw sewage spreading around the lower end of the park was not nice. So to sum it up, no more Ireland’s RV Park or the two hotels next store that they own for us!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Quaint coastal town of Gold Beach. Good food everywhere. Fun 2nd hand shops & book store. Lull yourself to sleep hearing the waves. Very clean town. Dog friendly all over the place. Great family or romantic getaway area.

Room Tip: RV park has motel but we didn't go into motel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
BeachPrints, Public Relations Manager at Ireland's Ocean RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Thank you. We love Gold Beach for all of the same reasons - and more! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Yep it,s not fancy, if you want that go elsewhere. Full hookups,cable tv is in need of dire repair, but I had my dish. On the beach. My German Shephards had the run of the whole beach. Restrooms seemed fine to me, but the laundry room could use an update. Sites are level and not too close together. My 34 foot class A fit fine. Wi Fi worked great.
I would stay again, but it is what it is and was fine for us!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017

My son and I were here in Sept 2017 and really enjoyed our stay. Have read some not so good reviews but it was clean and well kept. And the beach is wonderful! Walked everyday. Used showers and laundry and both were clean. We have dogs and there are bags and a disposal can. I would recommend it. The spaces are large enough and space 32 is the best and largest and best view! Will probably stay again on our trip home.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family