“Not good pizza”

Off Bay Street Bistro
Ranked #35 of 73 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Description: Chef owned and operated, lunch and dinner with weekend breakfast. Featuring a wood burning brick oven, panini sandwiches, soup, salad and house made desserts. Beer, wine and full bar.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Did take out pizza. Totally over cooked and dry. Barely edible. Long wait from when they said to pick up. Beware.

Date of visit: March 2021
Paul M, Owner at Off Bay Street Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

I'm very sorry to hear this MSusan, our pizza should be thin crusted crisp but still moist. I would like the chance to re-do this for you. Please reach out to me at pdmeeker@hotmail.com Thank you, Paul Meeker

Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 26 October 2020

As a local I like to have at least one really good pizza place to go to. Pizza is a splurge for me so when I go for pizza it better be good. This place is now my favorite and so only place that I'll go to in Florence for pizza. Very nice for couples. Excellent service.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Absolutely positively the tastiest vegan piazza ever. This is our 2nd visit, and lunch was if possible even more memorably delicious than the first time.

Nice ambience + accessibility. Very worth the hour's drive for lunch!

We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 18 September 2020

We went to 2 other highly rated dinner restaurants, but both had safety violations. We were happy to find a safe place to eat that also has great food. They even have a cute menu for dogs! Friendly service, full bar.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020

We stopped in for lunch and were surprized by the quality of the food and service,we had the Stage Left Pizza and it was very good.We will return again when we pass through.

Date of visit: July 2020