So there was so much that went wrong I don't know where to start. First and foremost none of my complaints had anything to do with the poor waitress and bus girl. And 6 tables of people left after they ordered because they were so upset.
1) The place wasn't even half full and it took 2 hours for us to get our food after ordering. On to of 15 minutes to be seated.
2) Half of what we were given seemed to have been made Way before the rest if the meal.
3) My husband's ruben was so soggy it fell apart when he picked it up. But the bread was burnt. So basically it had been sitting so long it was burned but absorbed all the wetness on the plate. He sent it backand was so mad about waiting 2 hours for that that he chose to just eat with me. Because who knows how long another would take.
4) They were out of the sides we ordered so they gave us all tater tots without even asking if it was okay.
5) They brought me my dish. But only half the ingredients listed, were actually in it. And the bread was cold and super soggy! I was pretty upset but extremely hungry and had 2 children who've been starving for hours, wanting food too. So they told me that I wouldn't get charged and to just eat if i want it since we waited so long.
6) My father in laws soup was cold and his salad was wilted.
7) The lady manager at one point was screaming at the poor bus girl for a while. Blaming her for people leaving even though it had nothing yo do with her. Literally in the room right next to the dining area. I almost went in and got really mad because the girl was very young, sweet, and balling.
8) We were so mad and ready to get out of there. So we paid without seeing the bill. They brought us change without the bill and it was super short. The waitress explained that the manager refused to comp us for the pasta I ordered, and instead gave me $3 off a $17 pasta.
9) Then she left so I couldn't confront her about it!
I've been going there my whole life. I have never experienced such awful management in my life! I cannot even imagine how horrible the tips are for those ladies. They felt so bad and were so apatheti apologetic.
Something needs to change.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.