“Great Breakfast”

Cazadero
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Estacada
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant and saloon sits on the most angelic view of the Clackamas River in Estacada, OR. Passion is what we sell, right down to hand cut tender, mouth watering, fall apart steaks, to the fresh and local seafood, wine and beer. We guarantee 100% homemade food. Lottery, live music and entertainment weekly and monthly. Don't just take our word, come try us out!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped for breakfast and the menu was great. They give generous portions for a price that is competitive with other breakfast places. Their food was good, served quickly, and tasty. It kept me going for quite a few hours as I had a challenging construction project to do. The staff was very friendly and the smiles were genuine. This will be a repeat whenever we pass by again. Yum!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have heard people say they don't have a good reputation in the food quality. I am not looking for fine dining when I go there, so I think it's just fine. The view can't be beat, and that is why I come. The Clackamas river is right outside and there is a waterfall running during part of the year. The best I have had here was their seafood basket with fried clams, fish, and shrimp. Their shrimp Louie is also good, but has the smaller shrimp. The fish is just okay, mostly because they tend to cook it until it is leather. The value is good for the seafood basket and Louie. The dinner prices are average. I love the wait staff here, they are very kind.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Ate at Cazadero with friends and we all really enjoyed our meal. The food was good, the servers were friendly, and the view of the river was an added bonus. We're definitely repeat customers!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2017

My wife and I, our first time there, along with another couple went for lunch. Kaitlyn M. brought us menus, asked what we wanted to drink and came back to take our order. After she took our order, another young lady brought our drinks but informed me that my coffee was brewing. After 25 minutes, I got my coffee and a few minutes later our lunches arrived by the second waitress. I had the Crown Burger that had a good amount of pastrami on the burger along with cheddar cheese and the usual veggies and very good amount of fries. Very tasty! My wife had the cobb salad and she said it was one of the best that she has had. All of us was very pleased with our lunches.
I would like to have a refill on my coffee but our waitress NEVER returned to our table to ask us how our meals were or if we would like anything else. We wanted dessert but wasn't given the opportunity. This was the first time in 2017 that I haven't left a tip.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Food and service was great. Enjoyed the halibut and my son enjoyed his sandwich the clackamelt!! Then went to the bar for a drink and the bar staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of visit: December 2017