“Nice view”

Cazadero
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Estacada
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant and saloon sits on the most angelic view of the Clackamas River in Estacada, OR. Passion is what we sell, right down to hand cut tender, mouth watering, fall apart steaks, to the fresh and local seafood, wine and beer. We guarantee 100% homemade food. Lottery, live music and entertainment weekly and monthly. Don't just take our word, come try us out!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Ate at Cazadero with friends and we all really enjoyed our meal. The food was good, the servers were friendly, and the view of the river was an added bonus. We're definitely repeat customers!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My wife and I, our first time there, along with another couple went for lunch. Kaitlyn M. brought us menus, asked what we wanted to drink and came back to take our order. After she took our order, another young lady brought our drinks but informed me that my coffee was brewing. After 25 minutes, I got my coffee and a few minutes later our lunches arrived by the second waitress. I had the Crown Burger that had a good amount of pastrami on the burger along with cheddar cheese and the usual veggies and very good amount of fries. Very tasty! My wife had the cobb salad and she said it was one of the best that she has had. All of us was very pleased with our lunches.
I would like to have a refill on my coffee but our waitress NEVER returned to our table to ask us how our meals were or if we would like anything else. We wanted dessert but wasn't given the opportunity. This was the first time in 2017 that I haven't left a tip.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Food and service was great. Enjoyed the halibut and my son enjoyed his sandwich the clackamelt!! Then went to the bar for a drink and the bar staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

From the outside this restaurant doesn't look very appealing- A full parking lot is always a good sign though.
We stopped on Sunday afternoon and they were between lunch and dinner menus. I had the crab and shrimp salad from the lunch menu and my husband had the prime rib from the dinner menu. Both meals were very good! It's hard to find well prepared and fresh food in a small town, but we did at Cazadero Inn in Estacada. It was reasonably priced too. These two meals with 3 beers was about $45.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch I ordered a seafood plate it had one piece of halibut few clam strips and a few prawns I choose not to have there French fries but did have a cup of seafood chowder the chowder was very good the fish was ok. The service was better than most places very friendly, she was great for a group of eight.the view from our table was beautiful of the river.

Date of visit: October 2017