2,774 results
All reviews murphy bed mo's restaurant the salt water pool haystack rock grocery store across the street ocean view full kitchen parking lot oregon coast hot tub great view canon beach indoor pool beach access get away beautiful beach great place to stay
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Probably will not go back again! Is a great location, but for the price, we can stay somewhere else! They should remodel the rooms, add a few more handicapped parking places, and have some local maps and attractions handy at the front desk!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul B, General Manager at Tolovana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Hello Larry,

Sorry that you felt that our rooms should be remodeled. Last year we just completed a major renovation of all of our guest rooms and bathrooms. I certainly hope that you would try us again. Thank you for the feedback on local maps and attractions, we're always open for suggestions to enhance our guest experience.

Paul

Reviewed 21 August 2016

it is nice to stay away from the busy city, very relaxing. We have been staying here during the summer season for the last 8 years. The new Food Store that opens across the street is very convenience for us to buy groceries and do not have to travel far especially in the hot weather. Will come back next year again..

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I was very excited to stay in a hotel with a fireplace, that was the main reason we chose Tolovana Inn. When we arrived, fireplace didn't work. Called the front desk and the desk girl came to look at it, couldn't figure it out. She sent another desk clerk to look at it while we were at dinner and I had to call when we got back to find out that he couldn't figure it out either. He was very rude. He said they would call a mechanic to look at it the following day. Didn't apologize or anything. Mechanic never came, never heard from the front desk. I was so bummed but decided that dealing with these people at the desk was more trouble than it's worth. I was really surprised by the crappy customer service, especially for how much I payed. I've never had issues at other hotels.

Also, our room was gross! There were dirty dishes in the dishwasher when we got there. A huge stain on our scratchy blanket on the bed. (No comforter, just a scratchy stained blanket). Lol. Pretty bad!! And I'm not one to complain!

The bathroom walls were stained and dirty and there was a lot of dust everywhere. A couple spiders.

Walls are paper thin. Heard Mr. sleep apnea Sam snoring all night and a bunch of the neighbors conversations.

It really makes me upset, because it feels like I threw money in the trash staying there.

The things we liked about the hotel were the good veiw and location, lots of bunnies and the fact that we had a kitchenette.

Not impressed :-/

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Kittykatcarp,

I apologize that we weren't able to get your fireplace working properly in a timely manner. In the summer, they seldom get used and it is sometimes challenging to get get the flames going again without some maintenance. I also would like to apologize for the condition you found your room when you arrived, that is not acceptable. I'm glad that you liked our location and great view, and would like to have you try us again.

Paul

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We had a standard room and it was close to the private beach access. I have already booked another trip with the family. Dogs are welcome and I'm bringing my dog next time. I wish they served breakfast but thy have free coffee hot coco and tea.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016

This was our 4th time staying at the Tolvana Inn. We had a wonderful time and will be back again next year. We have been coming to Cannon Beach for the last 25 years and the Tolvana Inn is definitely our favorite place to stay.