“Friendly Spirits At the Beach”

Cannon Beach Distillery
More attraction details
Owner description: C.B.D. is a artisan, craft distillery. All spirits are mashed, fermented, distilled and matured on site in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. C.B.D. focuses on using high quality, responsibly sourced raw ingredients to produce quality, truly artisan products with fresh ideas. Come try the current product line in the tasting room, and check back regularly for new products. Currently open daily from noon to 6pm, Closed on Wednesday.
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

During our recent vacation in Cannon Beach, my wife suggested I visit the Cannon Beach Distillery tasting room, since I appeared to "need some time on my own". Once the original site of the distillery, the tasting room is tucked back in a little courtyard, maybe big enough for 6 or 7 people. Andrew Brick, my "taste guide" and VP of the distillery, was friendly, enthusiastic, and extremely knowledgeable; he was happy to share not only a layman's explanation of the distillation process and the history of the distillery, but also how he became a part of the distillery team. What an awesome job! Looking forward to a return trip!

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"proprietor"
"enthusiastic"

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Now with 2 tasting rooms at both ends of time - the folks of Cannon Beach Distillery know their stuff. We visited (and tasted and bought) 2 years ago and its fun to see that their hard work is paying off. If you like gin/rum/bourbon take time to stop, soak in the vibe and chat about the spirits. Its a great place.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

My husband and I had a lovely visit with the proprietor trying their rum and gins. We bought the rum!

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere. Food was great as well as the dessert. Service was very friendly. Would definitely go back again.