Lowest prices for your stay
avidHotels
US$76
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$76
SAVE US$14
PricelineUS$76
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

I’ve stayed here for business a few times and each time I’m highly satisfied. I like the modern feel and like that there isn’t carpet in the rooms. The beds are very comfortable and the grab and go breakfast is decent with a couple options. I like how close it is to OKC because it gives you the chance to go explore the city while having many food options close.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ryan Martin, Owner at avid hotel Oklahoma City - Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Thank you DonGarza970 for your amazing review and for being an avid fan. We will be here ready for your return. Have a great day.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

I have no idea how my wife discovered the Avid Hotel, but we are both very glad she did. The hotel appeared brand new...it didn't appear that anyone had ever been in our room. Everything was super-spotless clean. The bed was very comfortable and the hot water was hot. The breakfast - in these days dealing with a pandemic - still offered plenty of grab-and-go options. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful.

If we stay in the OKC area again, the Avid will be a first choice. We loved it!!

Room tip: The hotel is about a mile off I-40, but very easy to get to.
Date of stay: December 2020
Ryan Martin, Owner at avid hotel Oklahoma City - Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Thank you for being an avid fan Joel M, We are happy that you liked our grab n go breakfast, and our high quality mattress. We do hope to see you again. Happy New Year

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

Fire alarm went off 2 nights in a row- a guest purposely set it off. It went off for 20 minutes. Evidently broke it and it went off 4 times the next night. No sleep.
Hand sanitizers not working. You have to call the day before if you want your room cleaned and trash picked up.
Ryan said, None of this was his fault”.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan Martin, Owner at avid hotel Oklahoma City - Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Thank you for choosing avid and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay we have no control over other people and what they do.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We are working on the sanitizers stations with our corporate office. The cleaning is part of the new IHG Clean Promise we will only service your room if you request it or after 5 days if you haven't asked for it before.

We do apologize again. Have a great week.

Reviewed 20 October 2020

Cleanest, most comfortable hotel room I've ever stayed in. Check-in was easy and fast, employee was nice, informative, and masked. Lobby had coffee, tea, and hot chocolate 24/7. Hotel room was spotless. I work at a hospital with covid patients, and my dad is a cancer patient, so keeping healthy for them is of #1 importance to me so I was super impressed by this. The bed was insanely comfortable. I want this mattress and all the bed linen in my bedroom. LOVED the full sized shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel in the shower. I can't stand all the waste created by individual bottles. Plenty of soft fluffy towels available in all sizes. Large TV which allows you to check out or request a later checkout right on the main menu. Lots of parking. I know I said it was clean, but to make this more clear, I spilt some of my drink on the floor (which are the faux wood floors) and cleaned it up with soap and water and one of their pristine white towels, and there wasn't a speck of dirt on the towel. It was as white as before I cleaned the floor. Can they come clean my house?!?! You can also make an appointment to use the gym so that they can make sure it's socially distanced. Breakfast was great considering they have to have everything individually wrapped due to covid. Just a perfect hotel stay during an imperfect time.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Ryan Martin, Owner at avid hotel Oklahoma City - Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Thank you S0n0graph for your outstanding review. We do our best with the little team we have so reading this makes me and the team feel amazing for all the work we put into this place. It will make them laugh asking for them to come clean your house. If you do want to look into buying one of the beds you can call "877.HTL.BEDS" it is the avid Hotel Pillow Top. Thank you again for your review and being an avid fan.

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Great property! Definitely a surprise to find a modern styled hotel in the OKC area. Very nice and clean with all the amenities. Smaller room but still comfy and easy on and off the highway. Close to good food options.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ryan Martin, Owner at avid hotel Oklahoma City - Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Thank you thecrawlspace for your amazing review. We are 16 Hotels strong and growing more everyday and with reviews like yours it helps in a big way. Thank you. Have a great rest of the week and we hope to see you again.