“Nice Italian ”

Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

First place on trip across 3 states where not a single waiter or waitress wore a mask due to covid. Food was good at reasonable price. Establishment was large and seemed to have a lot of guests come and go. Italian decor and music throughout. Rolls with seasoned oil served to table. Ordered 2 meals and a pizza and received very fast! We’re in and out of restaurant in 45 minutes or less. Friendly staff and lots of them.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed 18 December 2020

While we have eaten here before and were very pleased this visit was unsuccessful! When you sit waiting to be waited on while two other tables are seated and waited on, you have a problem. Two waitresses looked right at us and walked on by. We decided you don’t need our business and left. “I’m sorry”is not the solution Your staff is the problem and should be addressed

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank roset513
Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat. The food excellent and so was the service. Would definitely stop here again if passing through. Comfort Inn and Suites recommenced and it was spot on...My husband had spaghetti and I chicken....

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

We decided to eat at Luigi’s since we were staying at the Comfort Inn, and it was just across the parking lot. I wasn’t expecting too much from the exterior, but boy, was I wrong. It was a very charming little restaurant. We sat in the bar area and they had the leather look armchairs and couches. Very sophisticated looking! On the night we ate there, they had $3.99 margaritas on the rocks so I ordered one. It was very good. My husband and I both ordered the Chicken Capellini. It was one of the best dishes I have ever eaten at an Italian restaurant that wasn’t smothered in cheese. It was chock full of chicken and veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and peppers) in a white wine sauce. The prices were reasonable, too. I would definitely recommend it for anyone visiting Weatherford.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 31 May 2020

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and taste of our meals. This is excellent Italian even when compared to the meals we get back home in NY and NJ. My wife had the pasta primavera and said it was excellent. I had the Chicken Genovese and loved it - it was tasty, fresh and plentiful. This was such a pleasant surprise compared to the lunch we had from another restaurant in town. We both highly recommend this

Date of visit: April 2020