“Brunch on Sunday”

Bramble Breakfast & Bar
Ranked #108 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pretty good food got a new location in Jenks river walk. was pretty good and not too expensive, Service was ok but everyone was nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best breakfast in downtown period!!! Very generous helpings costs about the same as across the street but 100% better!!!! It’s a little pricey and hipster but the food is awesome!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just ate at Bramble. We had brunch there and everything was delicious! I had the breakfast tacos...they were SO GOOD! We also had mimosas and a spicy bloody mary which were equally as good! They are busy, so be prepared to wait, BUT, it's definitely worth the wait!

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I had brunch yesterday with my wife and son at Bramble at the recommendation of the staff at Magic City Books (check that out too!)

What an outstanding place. It's got sort of a post-industrial vibe housed in an old industrial building. We waited about a half hour for a table at 11:30, always a good sign.

We were not disappointed. The food is different, fun and very good. I had their variation of a Benedict which was more like a Monte Christo with a fried egg on top. Very yummy and even better with a side of Latkes. The Latkes were crispy crunchy, just the way my grandmother made them. My wife and son had the brambowl. Basically everything you like for breakfast, eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuit and gravy in a bowl. I had a taste of my wife's and it was great. We also shared an order of cheddar grits. Get them!

We had very ordinary bloody Mary's and my son had a sort of breakfast mule that he said was very good.

I would recommend for hangovers, but the music is really loud! Especially before noon. So basically breakfast food with a bar vibe, including the music.

Service was great.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

My husband and I were out looking at houses and made a quick jaunt downtown to check out Bramble. The place was packed which is always a good sign. We had to wait a while but the hostess/manager kept updating us with an ETA and engaged in conversation with us when she wasn't seating others. It made the time go by fast. Next thing you know our table was ready. I had a bloody mary....AMAZING!!!! First, they brought us a peanut butter and jelly donut from the chef....WOW!!!! My husband had the benedict which is his favorite brunch item and this did not disappoint. I had the Bramwich which was also great and a lot of it! It was HUGE!!! Great food, great service and atmosphere. Will definitely be back often!!!