TownePlace Suites Oklahoma City Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstwo bedroom suitehotel openedfull kitchenmarriott hotelsextra towelsoklahoma rivernewer hotelfront deskoatmealstayed longerstove topan extended stayhousekeeping staffshort walkstayed one nightnice roomnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and reasonably priced. Staff is super friendly. Pet fee of $25 is reasonable when most OKC Marriott hotels are charging $100. Breakfast had a nice selection but eggs and sausage would have been better with less oil.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. I had a lot fun with the night time gentlemen he was always prompt to fix any issue I had on one day of my stay without water I called the guy at the front desk and he told me that he had someone on the way. When I cam back everything was ok just as he told me it would be so I was happy to know that I was staying with a hotel team that kept there word so I am happy to write the review I think the kids name was Ryan Bryan Brian or something like that really really nice kid he was so willing to go above and beyond for me and my family we will for sure will be I will be staying here again

Please be sure to give the night guy Big KUDOS!!

Room Tip: Room was on the 5th floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2017

This was our first stay at a TownePlace Suites. We really enjoyed our stay. We booked a king bed with a pullout couch for our children to sleep on. It was a bit of a tight squeeze with the couch pulled out, but the nice room was worth it. It has a full sized refrigerator, a dishwasher, sink, and stove. We didn't use the kitchen much, but if we had planned to stay long this would have been nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We love Towneplace and all of the staff! They're always happy to see us and our fur babies are welcomed as well. Thank you everyone for making us always feel at home. Kristen will do her best to make sure your visit is a success! Thank you again!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week in September during the time of the Oklahoma State Fair. I had never stayed at a TownePlace before and was interested in what the accommodations would be like. I was pleasantly surprised.

The hotel is fairly new and very close to the airport and the interstate. There are several chain restaurants close by as well as a Walmart so you're good to go if you want to purchase ingredients to cook while at the hotel.

I stayed in a one bedroom suite. I recommend asking for a suite with a view of the river if available. The room was nice with the exception of the areas of the room where the wallpaper was starting to peel. Also, the pots to cook with weren't in the best condition so you may want to ask for replacements if they lo led anything like mine.

The breakfast is standard fair and stayed well stocked with the exception of one morning when they ran out of oatmeal. The front desk staff is friendly and takes care of your needs when asked.

Overall, I had a very good stay and would recommend it.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business