Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
US$35.00*
and up
A Moment in Time Oklahoma City National Memorial...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum stands as a symbol of strength in the wake of unspeakable violence. Visit the Memorial Museum to experience the brutality of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the tenderness of the response. Share our dream of a world without violence and terrorism.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was a college student (from Indiana) at OU on 4/19/95. Yesterday, I went back. This time I traveled to Oklahoma City with my daughter (specifically for a college tour of OU). It was time for me to close this chapter of my life. On 4/19/95, I became an adult. The memorial was spectacular. I remembered so many things, like it was yesterday. The audio tape of the water hearing was more powerful than anything I have heard before. I had heard the tape before but never in that setting. Many tears later, I did finally feel a sense of closure. It was so comforting to have my daughter with me through the memorial and my college roommate. I have prayed over and over for the victims and their families. The memorial is beautiful. The museum is amazing. Please go to the museum and let their memories live on. Thank you, Oklahoma!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,067)
All reviews
"bombing"
in 627 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent explanation of a tragic day in US History. The museum is worth the entrance fee. It helps all understand the explosion, the rescue, and the recovery efforts. It ends with the great work done by the investigators of all levels who worked together to bring the perpetrators to justice.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very touching memorial to the victims of the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. Learned a lot about the day this occurred. This is a nice memorial to honor the lives lost.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Superbly done. Very impactful throughout. Very personal. Everything is meant to honor the 168 people killed. Their stories are told along with the background to the bombing and the investigation