“Great place to eat”
Review of Okie Tonk Cafe

Okie Tonk Cafe
Ranked #42 of 148 Restaurants in Moore
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a catfish sandwich & coleslaw & my wife had the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes. We also had an order of hush puppies. The food was amazing, plentiful and very good pricing. They have a different daily special. Will be back for more.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

This visit was one where my friend and I were driving around Moore trying to decide what to have when I spotted this place and told him I had always been curious. I had expected a bar that served food like most places. This place was actually very good, and we actually didn't have to sit with the "bar crowd". The burgers we had were actually charbroiled/grilled, don't know we just know they were amazing. Very reasonably priced compared to Chili's and the like but so much better. I even ordered the 5oz Onion burger for my brother to go and he said it was great!

I was worried it was a fluke so the following week I had my office try it for lunch. I had the Chicken Fried Steak sandwich, it did not disappoint. They have daily specials and lunch specials. Between the specials, the prices and the quality of food, it will definitely be one of my go-to places for meals.

The only thing I don't like, which is like a lot of restaurants lately. Mayo comes in packets... sigh, I truly hate that since I eat my tots, fries, with mayo and I never seem to get but 1 packet of mayo..

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Thick, delicious bacon on Texas toast and to blend it all together, some white cheese, listed as a Pig Sandwich on the menu, it is absolutely fabulous. Be careful, it is addicting and that is all I eat there at least once a week. Service for me is automatic; wait staff have always treated us very well and you'll get your food surprisingly fast.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Waitstaff is not very friendly. We constantly had to have another waitress go find ours. In my opinion the music is a little too loud. I enjoy going when there isn't a band so you can have a conversation with friends.

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

All you can eat crab, that is. Every Wednesday night. Go hungry or you're wasting your time because the crab legs are plentiful and served with corn and toast, butter and lemon if you ask for them, lots of napkins, and should be washed down with a nice, cold beer. Yumminess!

Been to Okie Tonk Cafe? Share your experiences!