“Not impressed”

Add it.
Casino Oklahoma
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Hinton
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Went in for the 1st time. Got a players card. Great service at the players club desk. I walked over to the one bar.. That was a different story all together. Service was horrible. I went in ready to spend at least a few hours there and get 4 or 5 drinks at least.. But no one acknowledged me at the bar. I stood there and stared at the two bartenders. They were too busy joking the locals to give a crap about the new guy. And then a traveling cocktail waitress... She walked up and saw i was waiting to make a drink order...but she made her drink oder 1st. That's when I left. I will never go back in there. I spend a lot of money in casino as I do enjoy just getting away and having a drink.. But when they ignore me completely..they will never get my $. Oh btw... Used my free play on the way out and made $60 off of nothing.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Stopped in to have a run at the machines and for lunch. The casino is clean, a bit smoky, but I've been in worse. We had lunch in the casino at the Red Dirt Road House. The food was very good, service good and it was pleasing to the eye. I had some luck there, so it was a good stop for us.

2  Thank cinnamongurl
Reviewed 9 July 2017

good eats clean nice workers not to many players so thats nice too they to think when its 80 out side they need to make it real cold in here so thats a plus it makes us not stay so long like others say its to cold to stay and play

1  Thank randy m
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Visited on a whim following a stop at the truck stop across the street. Clean, not nearly as smoky as most similar casinos. Free self-serve sodas, soft serve. Received $15 free play for new slot club sign up. We prefer to play video poker or video keno, and there were very few machines of this type. However, if you are a penny video reel player, there is a wide variety available.

We only spoke to a few people, but the friendly attitude was striking. We were impressed by the various promotions offered, including Mother's Day, Armed Forces Appreciation, etc.

We didn't eat here, but if I ever stop here again, I can positively promise you, I'll definitely try what looked like it might have been a fry bread taco! It looked delicious!

All in all, a nice quick stop.

1  Thank P1240ZNtomm
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We all know that when you walk into a casino you will probably walk out with less than you started. In our case we actually come out way ahead, which was a nice change.

We found the staff very friendly from the security people that opened the doors for us upon coming in and leaving to the cashiers when we collected our winnings.

Very nice layout but only machines no table games here that I could see.

1  Thank OKCPT