“SMELLS AWFUL!!!”
Review of Ihop

Ihop
Ranked #38 of 77 Restaurants in Durant
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I LOVE ihop! But this restaurant NEEDS HELP!!!!!
The place STINKS!!!!!!! I was told by an “ex-employee” that they had an air conditioning leak that flooded the carpets. This restaurant smells like “STINKY SOUR, MOLDY CARPETS!!!!! I have brought this to the attention of many employees there! This did not change anything so I STOPPED GOING! I will NOT return until they replace their carpet!!!!!!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

This location was very crowded on a Sunday morning with what appeared to be a lot of locals. The restaurant was clean and our server (Bree) was very friendly and helpful. We were a little surprised that Non-Fat milk was not available and that it took a while to get decaf coffee to our table. Food was good and the prices are always fair for the portions.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Typically the only place open late. Not a very good place but will work in a pinch. Usually has a funny smell in the dinning room. Food usually decent

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This is your usual IHOP "greasy spoon". They have every pancake delight you can imagine. One Atkins option- egg white omelette under 500 calories. Most other entrees over 1000 cal. If you already like IHOP, this one won't disappoint.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

I love coming to this restaurant. No matter what time of day or time of year it is, there is always a table available. The staff lets you visit as long as you want as you enjoy your food. Our last visit was for brunch during the holiday season. I tried the limited Peppermint Chocolate Pancakes. LOVED THEM! If IHOP has a limited flavor for any season, grab it up!

Been to Ihop? Share your experiences!