“Really good Hamburgers”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Durant
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We usually eat here before going to the movies!
This fast food restaurant is clean, fast and friendly service. I like the fact that they keep their empty tables clean and ready. The food is fresh and hot!
This is a nice place for occasional burger dining.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Choctaw Casino Resort and Smashburger was in the food court. We heard it was a good place so we decided to give it a try. I had the Triple Double with Smash Tots and my wife had the Oklahoma with Smash Fries. Both burgers were excellent as were the tots and fries. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Dallas. I knew it was going to be inside the casino but is on the far side of the casino. It is a good walk!
Food was good and service was pretty quick! Especially for how busy they were. I would stop here again.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We like to eat lunch at Smashburger located in the south casino. We usually have the Cobb Salad with grilled chicken. It is really a good meal. If you play in the casino with a players card you can build up comp points to pay for you food and drinks.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We were excited to try Smashburger, we had heard very good things and were not disappointed. I had the bacon avocado club burger with onion rings, and my husband had the spicy jalapeno baja burger with the smash tots. Both were great, service was fast and friendly, we will definitely be returning.

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!