“Fried catfish!”

Cuisines: American
Description: HWY 259 North, across from Abendigo's
Description: HWY 259 North, across from Abendigo's
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

All we got was the catfish, but it’s obvious these people know how to cook catfish. It was delicious. I would recommend it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stopped by Steven'S Gap after visiting the petting zoo. I ordered the soup of the day which was roasted veggie. It was really good.
Everyone else had a variety of catfish and steak fingers. No complaints. Everything was yummy.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

The food was fine, but waiting an hour for 2 pancakes and an omelet is ridiculous. The food definitely was not good enough to make up for the service.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

On a girls trip and we stopped in here on a Sunday morning before leaving out of town to grab brunch. Most people were leaving and there was mostly just one large group table left in same room we was in. (there are adjoining rooms in this very old building).
We had two different servers come to our table but still yet it took forever to get drinks and our order taken. Food didn't take too long to come out once all this was done.
Now once our food got there, it was delish. The pancakes was golden and delish with a little golden crisp on the edges. The breakfast potatoes were flavorful and bacon was good.
Wish I could have given this place four or five stars but we did have to wait a long time to get drink orders in and to get our food order taken.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a late breakfast before leaving town. Most of us chose the pancakes and bacon and I added an egg and breakfast potatoes to mine. The pancakes were delicious. As soon as the server placed the plate in front of me I could smell the delicious vanilla aroma! The bacon and eggs were good too. The potatoes were fried cubed potatoes (thankfully no onions or peppers!) and were also very good. It was a casual atmosphere but a perfect breakfast spot for a Sunday morning.