“Nasty”
Review of Donna's Malt Shop

Donna's Malt Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Braggs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is highly greasy fake ice cream horribly rude owner named Donna don't waste your money if you want good food go to soda steves or burger barn

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 25 March 2021

We stopped here on a whim while passing by. My mom owned a hamburger place when I was growing up. This was a flash back to my childhood. The hamburger was wonderful. The grilled meat, crisp lettuce and wonderful tomato in a symphony of taste. We also had a chocolate malt that was delitfull! We'll stop again.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Great tasting food, and the malts and shakes are amazing. This place is a hidden gem. You gotta try the butterscotch shake. Yummy.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 18 November 2020

So my daughter was working at the malt shop and I got a last min call from my Dr to go get some MRI results to find out when I can go back to work. (I have been off work for 3 weeks due to injury). Very much need my job as it is the biggest source of our income for paying bills. While I have been down for injury bills are getting behind. My daughter had to go with me to get the results to my MRI due to me being unable to wear a required mask in the facility. (The reason I got injured to begin with). So I went and asked me Donna if I cud borrow my daughter to help me out and she got very hateful and told us to go ahead. Later that evening bout 9pm she sent me a message telling me to have my daughter come pick up her final check that she needs a helper not someone that's not guna show to work. My daughter has been working at this place for right at 2 months now and not one time has she asked for anytime off and has filled in for other employees on their days off. I think it's very wrong and very rude and very disrespectful the way she treated my daughter while my daughter was tryin to help me to get back to work so I can get us back on track of not loosing everything we have. Please beware Ms Donna is very rude and very disrespectful. And if she don't like you she will cheat you on your food order. Pic of the text she sent to me is posted so you can see how she really is

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank 607gaylet
Reviewed 14 July 2020

Our boys had never had a malt so every time we drove by the malt shop we were looking to see if they were open. On our way home they were so we stopped. The food was delicious and the service was beyond great. We had 5 different flavors of malts and overall it was worth the wait!! Stop by if you can !!

Date of visit: July 2020