“Amazing farm with amazing people ”
Review of Marmon Valley Farm

Marmon Valley Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Marmon Valley is a family-friendly farm! Bring your family out to enjoy the petting barns, play ground, and picnic grounds. We offer horseback trail rides, overnight retreats, and day outings with activities such as climbing wall, archery, challenge course, horse grooming, and hay rides. Our summer horse camp runs from June-August and each camper is assigned their own horse for the week. Choose from 7 unique camps to find one that fits your child.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had such a great time at Marmon Valley Farm. Everyone is super friendly and the farm is situated in a beautiful area. I did my first ride ever and had a blast thanks to the professional and fun instructors. Really recommend it!

marmonvalley, Guest Relations Manager at Marmon Valley Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for coming out to Marmon Valley Farm! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time and hope that you made fun, lasting memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you for the positive review and we hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
"trail"
"fun"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

First time riding. Wasn't to far away and had good reviews. They pick a horse that best suits you, give and show you some basic instructions, take you through a small enclosed course to get warmed up and off you go. For the first time riding a horse it was very relaxing and enjoyable. Definitely a place to put on your list. I'll be back!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great place to take grandchildren for horse rides under controlled conditions. The hayride is a lot of fun, too.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

From the first time I called, these people were wonderful. Sherry was kind , helpful, full of info and best of all when she said she would check on something and call me back she actually did!! Our reservation day came and check in was very easy. We won the golden ticket when God blessed us with our guide Jake. He understood exactly what to say to me- a nervous Nana, and my 7 and 9 yr old granddaughters.. He talked to us but at our level. He NEVER rushed us! We did the climbing wall and he talked the girls trough some starts and stood ready to offer advice, Most importantly he keep our girls safe. Such a great guy and Marmon Valley is very lucky to have him!
After the wall, Jake was our instructor for Archery! How lucky we were! Jake was, again the best! Always safety first and very knowledgeable, Jake made sure we learned AND had fun!
After archery, we went to Firehouse Pizza at the suggestion of Sherry and it was a very cool place! After we ate it was back to the farm for a private horseback ride. I was again nervous but the young ladies had this under control! My granddaughters had a wonderful time! The horses were all well behaved and after we headed out , my granddaughters horse was one of the best. The youngest granddaughter got to ride a sweet pony! The rocky trail seemed to make my horse a bit nervous, My saddle seemed to small and I never was able to get the stirrups right. I love being able to watch my granddaughters have a great time and experiencing new things. They had a great time, but I couldn't see anything... There is nothing that could have been done, it's just the nature of the trail ride. It is all single file and my horse was right behind the lead horse.
After the ride the girls ran and played on the most amazing BARN playhouse!, They crossed the creek using the guide cable and got to swing on the cutest saddle swings! We checked out the covered wagon bunk house, petting zoo and beautiful lake! What a Wonderful, Beautiful, Christian, Family place!

marmonvalley, Front Office Manager at Marmon Valley Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your time here! It was wonderful to serve you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I spent the night at Marmon Valley with my daughter and a group from school. I was blown away by this amazing place. They did so many cool things with the kids and Marmon Valley just has so many things to offer. Rock Climbing, Horseback Riding, Candle Making, Animals, Games and play areas. It is a perfect place to have fun, and with the camp the food was amazing!! Wrangler Matt is great, we really enjoyed our time here and look forward to going back with the kids to do some more horseback riding.