“Great variety”

Mrs Goodman's Baking CO
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Worthington
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: At Mrs. Goodman's, we're known for our beautifully decorated (and indescribably delicious) special occasion cakes, but we also bake delectable cookies, brownies, cupcakes, scones and pies to help you enjoy life's little moments.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The pies are delicious! The cakes are beautiful! The cookies melt in your mouth. Family owned and ran!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Over the years we have always ordered our family's birthday cakes from Mrs Goodman's. Big cakes and little cakes, rush orders and ordered ahead, all kinds of cakes and all kinds of decorations. All good and all enjoyed. I am writing this review today because I looked up the phone number for Mrs Goodman's online and noticed a one star review. I placed my order for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing for pickup in two days. I'm sure it will be wonderful... just like all the rest.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Pies are great. I have been getting Apple pies from here for years. Best pies in Columbus area, It is easy to get to a few block north of the center of Worthington off High street. Many times I have ordered ahead and picked up a pie or two. they also bake cakes, cookies and other things.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Wanted appropriately decorated cake for reception after small family wedding. Granddaughter and Fiancé preferred carrot. Mrs. Goodman did 10" carrot cake w cream cheese frosting,and white on cream decoration. Beautiful cake...wonderful moist flavor...very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I've always thought Mrs. Goodman's makes delicious scones and cookies. I just tried their cupcakes and they're just as good! I also disagree with some of the other reviewers here - the cupcakes are exceptionally moist, not at all dry. If this was a problem in the past, it certainly isn't anymore!