“What a cookie!!!”
Review of Sassafras Bakery

Sassafras Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Worthington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just needed something sweet!!. I walked in and saw my choice. A large chocolate chip pecan cookie. Very good. Very moist. This is also a cafe so you can have breakfast or lunch here Cookies, .Pies, muffins, quiche, etc. Nice sitting area

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Everything here is thoughtfully prepared from scratch with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Love the surprise of coming in and finding out what the soup of the day is. Wonderful scones (lavender lemon) and muffins (rhubarb pecan).

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I was near the Sassafras Bakery and decided to get to sandwiches to take home. I chose the Turkey and the pork sandwiches. I wasn't sure about the apple ketchup and smoked paprika mayo so I asked for them on the side. My husband and I split them. We both found the pork to be dry and not very flavorful. The turkey was somewhat better.

In the past I have had the quiche and desserts. I would recommend sticking with those.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after visiting the Ethan Allen and took home a variety of treats - cookies, brownie, pie and almond butter energy bar. Truly amazing!!!! I will make a point of detouring through Worthington for a stop at Sassafras Bakery on my next trip through Columbus.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I have been following Sassafras onine (Facebook and Instagram) for years and so had to stop in while in town. Met a friend for lunch and I had the balsamic beet quiche. it was incredible! Perfectly prepared, well seasoned, popping with flavor.
Because it's a bakery I had to get a shaker lemon pie and several cookies for a family gathering later that night. They were a hit, too. In fact the iced sugar cookies I got didnt make the party- I ate them beforehand! some of the best i've had!! Great bakery in a neat location!