“Great restaurant with a unique menu”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Worthington
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was busy when we arrived ( a good sign) so we wandered around the mall while waiting for a table.
Menu was great with the quote unique breakfast offerings (my favorite meal of the day). Would not hesitate ( in fact I would try to) eat here again.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The rainbow toast was delicious. My husband's omelette was clearly the best he has had in a long time. Excited that a First Watch is coming soon to my town.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

What a great brunch/lunch meal!!! I ordered the traditional breakfast- toast was outstanding with fluffy eggs and crispy bacon. Other members of my group enjoyed their breakfast entrees as well. Service was excellent!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Met my friends here for breakfast the other day. Great server but we were surrounded by tons of people and did not have a lot of room..... but our server was great and the food was certainly more than adequate.....nice place to relax but more room would be nicer!!!!! Lots of easy parking!!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to first watch many times but never to this location. It was a bit quieter than I expected,but it’s late and near their closing time of 2:30.

The initial service was a bit slow but the perfect food and drink was worth the brief wait . I ordered an egg sandwich which was served to perfection with freshly sizzling potatoes- just the way I
Like them . The orange carrot ginger beet juice was bursting with flavor. It is one of my favorites.