“Delicious food, friendly service”

Old Bag of Nails Pub
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Worthington
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Lobster bisque is divine! Crowded, small dining area is actually part of it's charm. Surrounded by neat shops as a bonus.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for dinner during happy hour. This location is tight for seating. We arrived before 6pm, so we were able to get one of the last tables. If you arrive after 6pm, prepare to wait for table or sit at bar, if there is an open spot. Wonderful happy hr from 2-7pm and includes appetizer specials & great drink specials. The french onion soup is the best in town. I enjoyed delicious blackened fish, corn on cob for dinner.My husband had chicken club & tater tots. Definitely will be back!! Daily dinner specials as well

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The Bag of nails is an absolute must on my list every time i get back to Worthington. We stopped in after an OSU game and had the Fish, Shrimp and Scallop Platter. It was fantastic.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We both ordered the seafood platter and couldn't be happier. Everything was crispy and not soggy. The service was a bit slow and disappointing. The bartender was engaging and there were alot of locals which is usually a good thing.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I thought the fish and chips was excellent. This was as close to Ireland as I've had in the states. French onion soup was good as well.