“Great Sunday Brunch!”

J. Liu Restaurant & Bar of Worthington
Reserve with OpenTable
J. Liu Restaurant & Bar of Worthington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Worthington
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wilson Bridge Street
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Our first visit was for Sunday Brunch to celebrate a birthday. The brunch covers everyone’s tastes. Roast beef, fish, fried rice, crab Rangoon, as well as breakfast items. I tend to avoid most breakfast sausages due to fillers but they were recommended by another diner and they were really good. Fresh fruit and made to order omelets round out brunch. There was a table of miniature desserts so you didn’t feel guilty trying several. The interior was very nice and the brunch is located in the bar area. We will be going again!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

This restaurant offers consistent service and we like the quality of its food. They also have a good selection of wines and cocktails. The location is very nice with accessible parking. Their menu is varied and the service is never rushed. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We will definitely continue to visit this restaurant both for business and leisure.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with a party of seven. Our server, Theresa, was wonderful. She provided great service and kept everything flowing smoothly. Our group had a variety on entrees and each person was pleased with their selection. I had the Mala Green Beans and loved them! I would definitely return here.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Have eaten here several time in the past and always very good. This time was absolutely outstanding. Great service, food, and decent prices. I had the salmon with black rice in a pear/ginger sauce that was insane. My dinner guest had salmon but with the prep. they usually give to the tuna. Fantastic as well. App and dessert equally good. In fact, might have been the best creme brule I've ever had. Overall, when you consider the price, this place is very hard to beat. And, while they do have some Asian options, I would not call it an "Asian" restaurant.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve wanted to try J. Liu for a long time and when we discovered that they serve a buffet brunch on Sundays from 11-2, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to try it out. Our server, Max, was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and fresh. The selection was great. From made to order omelets delivered to your table, a roast beef carving station, fresh salads, fried rice, ravioli and traditional breakfast items such as Eggs Benedict, French toast and pancakes, there is something for everyone. Oh, and a table of little desserts, too! It’s a great bargain for an affordable price!