US$149
GardenInn.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster(Wooster)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$158
US$130
US$169
Royal Star Inn(Orrville)
US$75
All reviewsnew friendstwo bedroom suitenational historic registerwonderful hostsbreakfast was deliciouscomfortable roomsfresh fruitin townhome away from homefront porchcollege of woosterohio light operaother guestsmy daughterplace to stayeverettgenevieve
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We had a great time meeting Genevieve and Bill. They were very accommodating with our schedule and with our preferences for breakfast. Genevieve is an incredible cook!

The house is a beautifully maintained historical structure and it was perfect to relax and get a great night's sleep. We will definitely stay at the Gasche House Bed and Breakfast the next time we stay in Wooster, OH.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Genevieve E, Owner at The Gasche House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

It was a pleasure having you and Laura stay with us. Your performance at the Wayne County Historical Society was great. It was fun talking with you guys. I hope your show schedule brings you back to Wooster! Continued success!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Traveling to Ohio for a family wedding, we stayed at the Gasche house in the two bedroom suite with two of our adult chldren. We enjoyed walking around the busy town before we met family for dinner. Mostly we enjoyed the wonderful house - lovingly cared for in every way - and especially our terrific hosts. The rooms were comfortable, with every detail considered to make this wandering family feel welcomed and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious, but again, it is the house itself and Genevieve & Bill that made it hard to have to leave after only one night. But we had to join family in another town!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Patsy O
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were looking for a nice and very safe housing arrangement for our college-age daughter who would be living in Wooster this summer while she worked full time at the OARDC. We were so fortunate to find the Gasche House which was actually recommended to us by the owner of another B&B in town. From the moment we met Bill and Genevieve Everett and toured the beautiful Gasche House and property, we knew we found the perfect temporary living arrangement for our daughter. This beautiful home has all the amenities including a wonderful breakfast each day and is ideal for both short and longer stays. I highly recommend this beautiful B&B to other parents who are looking for a friendly, safe and very convenient living arrangement for their young adult children. The Gasche House’s close proximity to quaint downtown Wooster and the OARDC makes this the ideal location. I’m hoping to put together a friends weekend sometime this fall as my husband and I can’t wait to stay there ourselves!

Room Tip: Our daughter had a lovely room and private bath.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I try to always stay at the Gasche House when I am visiting my daughter who's at the College of Wooster. Bill and Genevieve are simply wonderful! They insisted that I stay in their room even though a room wasn't available because my scheduling mix up! The Everetts also located a hotel for the rest of my stay. Would not let me go to another place! Breakfast with the other guests was very entertaining. A great way to meet new people. The Gasche House sets a high bar for other B & B's

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Just stayed at Gasche House for parents weekend at College of Wooster. It was great in every way - welcoming proprietors that share their experiences and pride in the town, beautiful surroundings, comfortable beds and yummy breakfasts! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo