“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2021

First time visiting. The wine was very good. Tasting selection was four glasses or your choosing for $10 and you also go to keep the glass. I know they have other tasting options also. I'm normally not a white wine "person" but was pleased with their selections. The dinner was tremendous. The grilled steak pita was absolutely wonderful and the portion was huge. I know that all in my party were impressed. Will most definitely visit again.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 23 May 2021

I already wrote a review for the winery so please see that. As I said, my wings were excellent. My partner had a half portion of the Italian meatballs/pasta.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 7 February 2021

Were there for tasting wines Friday afternoon. Good selection of Ohio wines! Decided to stay for dinner and were glad we did! Food was great and Chelsea was great for wine suggestions!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Stopped in on Saturday night service was very good the scallops were greasy and tasted like rubber I would recommend chef Boyardee before I will ever eat this slop again!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

We went to Raven's Glenn primarily to taste their wines. Of the three wineries we went to that day, this one was probably the most commercial. The wine tasting bar was large, the tasting package reasonable and the staff knowledgeable. The winery offers an impressive array of wines for every taste. We enjoyed the dry reds, particularly the cabernet. My son had a chicken sandwich which he enjoyed very much.

Date of visit: December 2019