Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$76
Destinia.com
US$74
WyndhamUS$76
PricelineUS$76
ZenHotels.comUS$82
All reviews pool and hot tub shopping mall cleveland airport pet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Alexis was so helpful at the front desk I had issues with my card at check in she was able to figure it all out for me. She was very patient and understanding. She also helped my husband and I with towel and sheets thank you Alexis

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
LQ Guest Service Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Dear Mmoore,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us, your kind words is truly appreciated. I’m glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to do exactly what you described, provide the best quality of service possible while making our guests feel at home throughout their stay with us. I will be sharing your review with our staff and congratulating them on a job well done. We can’t wait to see you next time you’re in Orlando. Once again, thank you!

Reviewed 22 October 2020

Toilet didn’t flush all the way, spider webs in the windows and filthy bath tub, with a moldy and dirty bath mat in it! I have stayed at other La Quinta Hotels that were very clean, but this place was hideous. With Covid virus running rampant, you would think proper housekeeping would be their first concern! Front desk person wore mask improperly also.

Room tip: To choose a good room, go to a different hotel.
Date of stay: October 2020
LQ Guest Service Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear valued guest,
We sincerely apologize for the issue you found during your stay. We always want to make sure our guests have the best experience possible, and we all feel very disappointed knowing that we fell short of that goal with you. I will have a meeting with our team to ensure we are able to look over this review and use it as a learning tool to improve our overall operation.

Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future as I am sure we will not disappoint.

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Our family had 3 rooms booked for 1 night after our mother’s funeral and our flight out. We had 2 suites that were everything necessary for a meth lab.  Furniture was old beat up and randomly placed.  No bathroom sink.  Had a kitchen sink with no soaps to was hands or body.  Thank goodness I travel with my own.  This place shows no sign of recently remodeled.
Desk staff was awful, rude and lacking service experience.
In the middle of the night we were awakened by noise in the hall outside our room.  The police were raiding a guest room and confiscated 25 firearms and drugs.  They arrested all but one which they later managed to arrest in the hotel lobby with my husband in close proximity.
No COVID precautions. Cleanliness lacked.
We demanded to speak with management upon arrival and after raid but was told they were not available.  After we left we called and left multiple messages with no response.  This is a poorly run, run down and unsafe property.  Dangerous place for guests and staff.  Corporate office wasn’t helpful at all.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear BTMomof2, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The comments on the situations you encountered are very alarming. I will share this review with the management team immediately in order to do a deep dive on the entire matter. Rest assured, this situation will not go without research. Please accept my most sincere apologizes, and feel free to give us a call if you would like to discuss these matters further. We hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 10 September 2020

The check in process was not acceptable. They charged my card the morning of (had not arrived yet). When i arrive in the evening Staff member said they did not have my reservations and that they had no rooms to book except 2 rooms that he would have to do as a cash transaction. I had to call Wyndham customer service and be placed on hold while Cust. Serv. called the hotel directly to do whatever it was to find my rooms. They staff member at the desk didn't seem to concerned as this wasn't his primary job. Spoke to his manager and they stated that since 1 of my reservations was via points that they we can be placed in an older room since it would be a charge back to Wyndham. After check in we noticed bugs in the halls. inside the room the soap was old, no coffee for the portable coffee machine, as well as many other missing items that a normal room would have. This is not a location that i would recommend as it was an overall upsetting time spent.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amrish Modi, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta by Wyndham Cleveland Airport West. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay was less than perfect. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address these problems and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 1 September 2020

Need cleaning improvements around halls. Rooms need better service in the bathrooms no breakfast which is understandable cause of COVI19.should have someone serving breakfasts or coffee . Better selection of guess. Do not allowed empty bottle of beers around the hall

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jantequera, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We regret to read about your experience and would like to apologize for falling short of an overall great stay. We all work hard to try and provide a positive experience for each and every guest. Your comments will be shared with my team immediately to try and avoid these issues from happening again. We do hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with the stay you deserve.