Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$146
Aloft.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
FindHotelUS$206
eDreamsUS$146
All reviews burntwood tavern workout area parking lot would stay again camille beanbags cleveland airport shuttle alarm
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2020

When you visit a business the employees are the face of said company. I had never been to Aloft and was excited to stay there. So when I arrived at the front desk the young lady who was there was extremely rude and dismissive. As a paying consumer who was excited for the experience of a brand new hotel, immediately became turned off to wanting to stay! No matter how many times I said please and thank you, she made me feel as if I were inconveniencing her by patronizing this establishment. Who wants to feel this way when you come to relax and enjoy nice amenities!

This one employee, who I found out her name, Ronishia (if i spelled it correctly) single handedly took away my joy and excitement in wanting to stay in such a beautiful hotel. If you value the customer experience, this is not a place I would go.

Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

When I came to check in, the front desk attendant immediately came off as rude and had a nasty attitude. My kids were with me and they were bickering back and forth with each other. She proceeded to yell at them for something so minor. I asked for her name and she wouldn't tell me. I had to ask other employees for her name. She was very condescending towards me upon check in, and when I asked her questions about the hotel she came off as nasty and very short worded. She has no business in working in hotels or with customers at all. Her name was Raneisha.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Wow, where to begin.. I have never felt obligated to write a review before. Since March I’ve had to stay at quite few hotels, and have never felt unsafe. I was blown away by the lack of regard for guest safety here. I should have listened to the reviews written in the previous weeks about the social distancing restrictions being ignored at this location. Until I walked in I didn’t understand how bad it could be. The hotel is clearly violating or not enforcing the legal restrictions in place.

We walked into the hotel lobby and there were about 50 people lounging around, drinking, yelling, playing pool, playing music loudly. The indoor pool was packed to the brim. It was unclear who was a guest and who was just using the space. And it was also unclear if the event was “booked” and sanctioned or if a group of people had effectively taken over the hotel. We could barely hear the hotel attendant over the parties happening in the pool and lobby. We were told there were a few “parties happening” but that we could close the door to the hallway if needed.

Once the pool party wrapped up, about 100 people came pouring off of wedding shuttles into the lobby. Kissing, hugging, dancing. They continued to party, scream, and dance until well past 1 AM. The bar in the lobby was serving people the entire time. People screaming throughout the lobby all night, and the sound carried to the room.

Room itself was fine, although missing a TV remote, and the carpet was weirdly wet. When I requested one at the desk, I couldn’t really hear the attendant over the parties, but she laughed it up like it was a regular occurrence.

Do not stay here if you care about your safety. I don’t think these gatherings are even legal, as a birthday pool party does not qualify as a legal exception to the restrictions in place. This hotel is doing absolutely nothing to restrict large gatherings in the only communal spaces in the hotel, at the expense of the safety of hotel guests.

Listen to the reviews about the management here. I booked because of the friendly pet policy but I will seek out other pet-friendly accommodations in the future.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2020

Indoor Pool, Great Location & Super Staff. I only stay here when Im in town. They are always willing to help you. Ask them for local information and they can give you the best recommendations. Great drink specials & Happy Hour

Room tip: Be Nice & They will be Nice to You
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel itself is very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was unprofessional.

I called for a pick-up from the airport and it took 50 minutes to get picked up. On the drive to the hotel the driver informed me the people working the desk forgot to tell him to pick me up.

When I arrived the guy at the desk asked how I was, I told him not well, I waited 50 minutes for a pick up. The driver told him he was not told I was waiting. At that point the two guys at the front desk and a woman standing in the lobby immediately jumped on him all three at the same time yelling at him that he was wrong, that he was told I was waiting. I am going to assume the woman was in some sort of management position. The driver was yelled at and chastised by all three right there in the lobby. It was very unprofessional in so many ways.

I happen to believe the driver, I believe the staff at the desk forgot to tell the driver I was waiting.

Unfortunately that run in with that staff is the only staff I had any contact with at this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
LarondaD2, General Manager at Aloft Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Good Morning narcelogB7958OL-

Thank you for choosing to stay at Aloft Cleveland Airport. I would like to personally apologize for your experience during your stay with us. 50 Minutes waiting at the airport is excessive and you should not have experienced that no matter who was to blame, you were inconvenienced.

Any miscommunications between employees should stay just that and should not be handled in front of a guest myself included. The conversation you experienced was unprofessional and opposite of the hospitable service we are to provide to each and every one of our guests.

Please except our personal apologies as well as a personal invitation to experience us at our best when your travels bring you back to North Olmsted.

Warm Regards-