US$62
US$18
US$16
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

US$61
US$37
Agoda.com
Emdi House(Depok)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$11
Hotels.com
Canting Prodo Traditional Hotel(Depok)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$9
All reviewsm clubsuper nice hotelunique bathroomhotel doesn t havebig poolthe hotel was fully bookedshopping mallshower gelswimming pool is amazingteething issuessoft openingsunset viewnice lobbymalioboro streetbeautiful roomcomplete facilitiesfirst impression
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Traveller who like shopping and get fresh air will like to stay here. Wide swimmingpool for family. Wide screen TV at room. Various breakfast menu from gudeg to noodle . Lounge for Marriott reward at lobby.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Marriott_JOG, Director Of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear SanjayaKanginnadhi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Yogyakarta Marriott hotel.

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, the wide swimming pool and your dining experience at Yogyakarta kitchen and our Mclub lounge, The Hartono mall adjacent to the hotel is definitely a plus.

Again thank you very much for sharing your feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you visit Yogyakarta.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I stayed at the Yogyakarta Marriott for nine nights in July 2018. The staff was courteous and efficient. The room was well appointed with one exception, that being that there was not a proper work-station in the room. There was, however, a table and chair where I could set up my laptop.
The hotel is in the Hartono Mall complex. There are fast food restaurants (Burger King, Wendy's & McDonald's) and several upscale restaurants in the mall. I did not eat at the hotel's restaurants, but I did review the menus. The selection on the hotel's menu was varied with Western and Asian foods at reasonable prices.
Traffic in front of the hotel/mall can sometimes be very congested. A good taxi driver can navigate around the congestion by using back streets.
Overall, I rate the Yogyakarta a solid Five-Stars.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Roy M
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Roy M,

Thank you for your time to post feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to read that overall you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed the comfort the room offered. Your feedback and solid recommendation is much appreciated and will be used to further raise our service delivery to your expectations.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I do look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you visit Yogyakarta.

Kindest reagrds,

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you very much for the cake and the beautiful room decoration. It was really lovely and touching. I can see that they are putting effort on providing us a memorable stay.

Booked a room with club access which is come with breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening cocktail. Breakfast was impressive with many choices; afternoon tea was so so as only nuts, cookies and some fruits available; evening cocktail was acceptable (Ala Carte so you need to choose from the food menu provided).

The room is spacious and clean; comfortable bed and I love their outdoor pool! Staffs are friendly and polite.

However, the only disappointment was the spa experience. We booked for 4 pax with full body oil massage. Two of them is not wearing their uniform so I think they were outsider due to the short of massage therapist at the same time. The massage session was not comfortable at all even after I informed about my preferences.
Hope to have some improvement on this because it’s really not up to the standard of 5 stars international branded hotel.

Will be back next time if there is any chance so that I could spend more time at the hotel’s facilities.

Thanks.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yumi L
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Yumi L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel also noticing the gesture that we provide to ensure you have the best possible stay with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience and I am glad to learn specific element of your visit we could have enhanced.

Again, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to host you again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yogyakarta

Kindest regards

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The service was great, the staff very accommodating. They have their own gourmet place where to try the local delicacies, which is great at early morning.
Well connected to the downtown by TransJakarta just meters away.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Javier G
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Javier G,

Thank you very much for the review you wrote. Your time is really appreciated.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the facilities and service rendered from Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel. Your feedback had been shared to our associates who will continue to create and deliver exceptional customer service.

Again many thanks for sharing your experience with us and I do look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you visit Yogyakarta.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Room is spacious and very clean. Staff are very friendly and accommodative. Location is beside Hartono Mall, very comfortable for dining and shopping. Our flight was late at night, so I asked for extended check-out time, and the staff was so helpful to accommodate the request.
The only thing could be improved in my opinion is the quality of the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank echy20
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear echy20,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from our valued guest.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Yogyakarta