“Great little restaurant outside of town that we love going to”
Review of The Clover Key

The Clover Key
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Nashport
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: Visit The Clover Key for Great Food and a Unique Shopping experience! Whether you enjoy fresh quality food made from scratch to goodies created by local bakers we have something for everyone including gifts that are handcrafted and customizable for a special and personalized touch.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

A group of 5 of us go out to lunch once a month to either restaurants, wineries or breweries. We try to go to a different place each month. Three of the five had eaten here several times but I had never been there. I was pleasantly surprised in that it was much bigger inside than I expected and the food was excellent! We went at noon so it was a little busy and we had to wait a few minutes for a table but we didn't mind as they have things for sale and we enjoyed looking at them. One of us oredered the amaze bowl and she loved it. Another had a hamburger and tater tots (a huge serving of them), the other 3 (including myself) had the french dip sandwich and it was awesome! Two ordered dessert~one the lemon meringue pie and the other a piece of chocolate pie. I ended up buying a piece of lemon pie to take home to my husband as he loves lemon meringue pie. The food was great and the service was excellent, too. We will definitely go back!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 24 April 2020

Living about 5 miles from The Clover Key, my wife and I find this establishment convenient for a casual lunch or dinner. The food is very well prepared and the service is top rate. During the COVID 19 stay at home order, the take out from the Clover Key is also quite good. Taste, quality, service and value make the Clover Key a great stop!

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 10 April 2020 via mobile

Clover Key is truly a gem right in our backyard. We're currently dealing with covid-19 so our visits are confined to takeout but it's always so, so good. Portions are large, delicious, and made by people who have lovingly prepared each item. We've tried many different dishes on the menu but I keep coming back to the Clover Key club. It's really the best I've ever had. Pictured is the club with fries and two pics of a sausage breakfast sandwich with hash browns. (Two pics so you can appreciate just how massive this sandwich is.) Take my word for it and stop when you're in the vicinity. It's so worth it.

Date of visit: April 2020
1  Thank welk40
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

Just realized this place was in town. Went with a couple friends and had a great experience. We looked around at the vendor displays while we waited on our food. The amazebowl is amazing and very filling. All four of our party got a different meal and everyone loved what they were served. Can’t wait to go back! It will be soon!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019

What a nice place. The staff are very friendly and the Clover Club is the best I've ever had. Great lunch stop.

Date of visit: August 2019