Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews snack basket bath salts full kitchen quick response cottage number clean cottage pool table amish country my husband and i welcome basket get away amish attractions peaceful stay enjoyed our stay mini vacation back porch gas fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Booked this place for my anniversary. We stayed in cottage #1 Very clean and peaceful it was beautiful. The setting of the whole place was nice . Love that it had a jacuzzi . They have a beautiful pool area .Will stay again .

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

So fantastic! Beautiful rural Ohio vitsas to enjoy all around and the cottage is the perfect getaway. So nice, comfortable and relaxing. The hot tub is amazing!
A small outdoor sitting area would make it over the top but that takes nothing away from the wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visit Amish county a few times a year but normally make it a day trip. This time we took out of state friends so we decided to stay for two nights. It was a great decision! Cottage #4 was amazing! Very clean, cool features in the cottages you don’t get at a hotel and the privacy and quite location was Amazing. Plus the horses on the outside of the property was a nice view with relaxing in the hot tub! Definitely will bring the wife back for a weekend getaway!

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Couples’ get away for anniversary trip. This was the first time staying not staying in a hotel. The cottage (#11) was clean and well designed. Quiet area. Comfortable bed. Nice amenities in the kitchen. Would 100% book this place again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

My wife and I decided that after a 5 year hiatus, we would once again head again for a short break. We have stayed in almost all of the cottages through the years and have really enjoyed them all. We landed on cottage 6 for this stay.

Our arrival was enjoyable as the setting is beautiful. the first thing that we noticed however is that they converted the welcome center into a cottage #11. The welcome center was always nice, as they provided a small breakfast daily and had someone there in case you needed anything to check you in and out.

Once we arrived in our cottage, we were very shocked to see that most of the decorations, jacuzzi tubs, televisions etc have not been updated. The light above our bed has a short in it and was unusable. The air returns had not been cleaned in some time. There was no welcome basket, no soap in the dispensers, and no bubble soap for the jacuzzi as there had been in the past.

Upon contact with the owner, we found out that they had just bought this property from the original owners last year. They did admit that they knew that the units needed updating, but they told me that right now their priority is building two new units onsite. After that, they plan on updating the rest. They also tried to use covid as an excuse, but most of these problems are way prior to covid. I mean, how did covid prevent you from updating a 15 year old tv, or setting out welcome packages?
The cottages are definitely in a beautiful setting but highly outdated. For the price, there are better options. I don't mind paying good money for lodging, but I expect when I pay full price that I get a full price unit. Look around at the newer built .cottages in the area, you'll thank me later,

Date of stay: March 2021