“Fantastic ”
Review of Los Toros

Los Toros
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Lorain
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted Mexican and decided to try Los Toros for lunch. The chips were warm the salsa was extremely flavorful and our lunches were wonderful. The server was an exceptionally nice lady and we will definitely be back. In my opinion it is the best Mexican around.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I stopped here on a whim, for all Mexican food tastes the same to me.

I ordered two tostados with rice and beans and my husband ordered the chicken fajita. The servings were plentiful - so much that we left a good portion there.

The rice was better than other Mexican restaurants I have been to. The nachos tasted a bit stale, but other than that, I thought the food was excellent. It was served hot, even though the server who delivered our meals nearly dumped the fajitas onto my husband's lap! It's obvious that some of the staff is inexperienced, but our server was very pleasant.

The décor is very colorful, especially the tiled floor and bar.

When you're in the mood for Mexican food, try out this place - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This extensive menu has many items to offer that are not on other menus. The Arroz con Pollo was rich and the sauce creamy. The Enchilada Supreme included one each of chicken, pork, beef and cheese. The meats were tender and juicy. The Pollo a la Creme had a base of rice then sucked up all the juices of the chicken and cream. The chicken was not prepared outside and brought in, but was trimmed and cut at the restaurant. The $1.99 margaritas on a Monday special was great. This is an inexpensive place to visit for lunch or dinner. The service is spot on and friendly.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My bean burrito was so runny; it tasted like they watered the retried beans down to stretch them and the food wasn’t hot (temperature).

I won’t be returning.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Typical Mexican food with great flavor. If you are looking for a place to take a large group this is it.

Been to Los Toros? Share your experiences!