Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
PricelineUS$116
AC HotelsUS$116
Expedia.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
Agoda.comUS$116
FindHotelUS$116
All reviews movie theater nice stay front desk person pool and hot tub the entire hotel we ate breakfast awesome hotel breakfast was delicious
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Checked in at the hotel and we are Platinum Elite Status. Our room was not ready and it was 3pm. We did not get notified that our room was ready until 6pm and the front desk person was extremely rude. We returned back to the hotel after an evening out around midnight and there was no staff available. No one at the front desk, no one working. Sat in the lobby for 20 minutes with no way to get into our room until someone finally came down on the elevator. No idea If she was sleeping in a room or what but was not apologetic that the entire hotel was left unattended. This is terrible customer service and quite honestly a security risk. I will be contacting Mariott corporate.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Guide62071318271
Katlyn Higgins, Other at AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Good evening,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your valued feedback. I'm extremely sorry to hear about the issues you experienced while staying with us. At the AC Hotel we strive to not only meet but to exceed our guests expectations and we unfortunately have failed to do both. I have addressed your feedback with the appropriate teams to ensure these issues don't take place again. I would like to offer you a VIP pass for a complimentary night stay. Please reach out to me at higgins@raymondteam.com with a mailing address you would like it to be sent to. Again, I am extremely sorry for the issues you experienced. I can't imagine how frustrating that must have been for you.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed here many times and we upgraded to a suite on our last visit. The room was filthy. We had a dirty carpet, floors and furniture. Cleanliness should be a priority during this pandemic and did not seem a priority. Thankfully hospitality was quick to respond but we won’t be back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Good evening,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your valued feedback. I'm extremely sorry to hear about the issues you experienced while staying with us. At the AC Hotel we strive to not only meet but to exceed our guests expectations and we unfortunately have failed to do both. I have addressed your feedback with the appropriate teams to ensure these issues don't take place again. We do pride ourselves in cleanliness, especially during these unprecedented times. This is not our standard of service and I ensure you this will not happen again. I would like to offer you a VIP pass for a complimentary night stay. Please reach out to me at higgins@raymondteam.com with a mailing address you would like it to be sent to. Again, I am extremely sorry for the issues you experienced. I can't imagine how frustrating that must have been for you.

Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

When we initially checked in the staff was very nice and it reminded us of the hotels that we stayed in while in Europe. There was a snafoo that happened but it was easily and immediately taken care of.

The breakfast for 8$ was ok but there are plenty of places to eat other than the hotel. The premises was nice and clean. It is in a centralized area with a mini mall, It was not crowded and very comfortable to walk around. My husband and I will definitely come back to stay and the price was reasonable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

We just wanted a litle birthday get away so we chose the AC for its location thinking it would be fun to be able to walk to a variety of restaurants and a movie theater. We really enjoyed our stay. The location is really convenient. The hotel is sleek, clean and modern. The pool and hot tub are very nice and all the staff were very friendly and efficient. We had an issue with our heating which they tried to fix immediately. When they realized they couldn't, they moved us very quickly to a comparable room on the same floor. We ate breakfast there because we were able to get it for free. It was fine although I think I would have been disappointed if we had paid for it. All in all, it is a great place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank K1187HBlisag

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Very modern, updated, comfortable hotel. Friendly and efficient front desk staff. Lots of USB ports for charging devices in the room. Attached to a shopping area with many very nice restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HayleyP1033, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Robert S,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor! I am so happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one. The Liberty Center Shopping mall is a big perk for our guests and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel brings you to the Liberty Township area!

Hayley P